OFTR(Ontario Federation of Trail Riders), ODSC(Ontario Dual Sport Club) and SCORRA | GTAMotorcycle.com

OFTR(Ontario Federation of Trail Riders), ODSC(Ontario Dual Sport Club) and SCORRA

Supernam

I recently signed up to be a member of OFTR and ODSC and was just wondering if there is a dedicated thread on this site for members. The ODSC forum is not that active right now, the SCORRA forum seems a little more active but not as active as this forum. I was just wondering if most OFTR members go mostly to those forums or here for rides/events like Bethany coming up?

I check the OSDC forum for those events. It seems that all the events are getting talked about there.
Things are probably gonna get busier there as the weather gets nicer as well.

I find the ODSC and SCORRA to be slower because of just a single kind of riding in common. Whereas this forum is joined by many different types of people and riders.

I am a member as well, never heard anyone mention it on this forum so I am pretty sure there is no dedicated thread
I recently signed up to be a member of OFTR and ODSC and was just wondering if there is a dedicated thread on this site for members. The ODSC forum is not that active right now, the SCORRA forum seems a little more active but not as active as this forum. I was just wondering if most OFTR members go mostly to those forums or here for rides/events like Bethany coming up?

We had a few people on GTAM talking about Bethany. Otherwise the SCORRA and ODSC sites are great for planning meetups

Now that you are a member, make sure you PM Neil Edmunds so he grants you member access to the site. Once that happens, you'll see that there is a bunch of activity in the member only section.

Some of the talk over there also happens in group 'conversations' that are like PMs between a larger group. I volunteered to do some Bethany pre-rides, and I get about five messages a day regarding scoping out the route.

The member only section also has some gpx tracks and a place to upload your own gpx tracks.

Now that you are a member, make sure you PM Neil Edmunds so he grants you member access to the site. Once that happens, you'll see that there is a bunch of activity in the member only section.

Some of the talk over there also happens in group 'conversations' that are like PMs between a larger group. I volunteered to do some Bethany pre-rides, and I get about five messages a day regarding scoping out the route.

The member only section also has some gpx tracks and a place to upload your own gpx tracks.
Thanks Mike, I will do that to get member's only access. Getting my TKC80's installed next week so maybe you won't have to wait so long for me every time. You probably still have to wait, just not as long.

Back
Top Bottom