Perforated leather overpants? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Perforated leather overpants?

Do you have the textile version or the mesh version? I can find both. Textile is available in Canada for $226 CAD while the mesh one I can find out of the US for $226 USD (strange that they match despite being different currencies and different stores).

Apparently I am not that smart and while some websites call it mesh while others call it textile, there is only one model of the Icon Compound pants.

So I got the Icon Compound Over Pants. I wear a 36 pant, website said to order a size up, everything else said order the same as pants or a size down. I ordered 34 and they fit like a 38. Waist is adjustable but it seems like I'd have to be 6 inches taller, at least, to get the knees to actually be at my knees. Probably going to have to return them at a loss. They also fit like low rise pants and you can't pull them up because the crotch is so shallow.

Since it seems I have to give up on leather and Canada's Motorcycle is suggesting the Joe Rocket Phoenix 11.0, does anyone have a review of them? I can't find any reviews online except one owner that says they're a bit see through, heh.

So I got the Icon Compound Over Pants. I wear a 36 pant, website said to order a size up, everything else said order the same as pants or a size down. I ordered 34 and they fit like a 38. Waist is adjustable but it seems like I'd have to be 6 inches taller, at least, to get the knees to actually be at my knees.

Odd. I wear a size 36 pant, ordered size 36 and I can wear a thin pair of jeans or dress pants underneath them comfortably.
They're overpants, so they're made a little larger than what you would expect, specifically to wear pants under them.

You do realize the knee armour is adustable in height, right? There are 3 separate pockets in each knee for different heights.

I have no problem with the knee armor. I planned to take it out and use some strap on stuff that will actually stay in place, anyway. The leather part of the leg starts below knees which is kind of pointless. No extra protection offered by it when it starts barely above the top of my boots.

Since it seems I have to give up on leather and Canada's Motorcycle is suggesting the Joe Rocket Phoenix 11.0, does anyone have a review of them? I can't find any reviews online except one owner that says they're a bit see through, heh.

I have some older Joe Rocket Phoenix and they've held up well.

I've had to lubricate the zipper recently though, as it doesn't want to do up properly.
Also the belt tighteners tend to twist and make the waist seem wider.
I use a belt to hold them in place.

I think these pants are around 8 years old now.
I also have the mesh ones, but the mesh have a weird elastic waist.

Back
Top Bottom