Looking to join track days this season, getting my first track bike | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to join track days this season, getting my first track bike

No. I have 2 SVs already.

Sweet are you preping them ? I might bug you as im starting out. I was told to rebuild front folks and gsxr rear shock to start. Then SS line and full race bodies next

Orrrrrr just buy a bike, get a basic sag setup and spend your money on some track instruction :) just saying
Sweet are you preping them ? I might bug you as im starting out. I was told to rebuild front folks and gsxr rear shock to start. Then SS line and full race bodies next

Hey cool you get my private message ? Got a 03 SV all ready for track, race fairing, tire warmers, aftermarket Elka suspension, steering damper, shortie and high mount exhaust, spare parts and a generator for the warmers with a clean title if your looking for a SV track bike..

Hey cool you get my private message ? Got a 03 SV all ready for track, race fairing, tire warmers, aftermarket Elka suspension, steering damper, shortie and high mount exhaust, spare parts and a generator for the warmers with a clean title if your looking for a SV track bike..
Oh i noticed the pm now. Will reply in PM

How do you know that i dont spend on instruction?
Never said that, just some advice from someone that spent more time worrying about bike parts at the beginning than on actually getting better at riding. Just get a bike, ride it, get better and then you will know what parts you need or don't. Or don't

Never said that, just some advice from someone that spent more time worrying about bike parts at the beginning than on actually getting better at riding. Just get a bike, ride it, get better and then you will know what parts you need or don't. Or don't

Thanks. I sit on an SV before and their front forks are really soft.... Compared to all the bikes i've ridden. I asked the owner if its stock and he said the bike is for touring so it must be soft like that. So start off i know i dont like the forks. I rather work on it now when i still have time. My schedule is tight as i got a new born baby. I only have time for track days once the season starts. ( pretty late for me as my racer5 course is at the end of May)

There's a track sv for sale on kijiji right now for $1500 obo. Not pretty but all there

I can vouch for this SV. I had it for 5 years before selling it to Kawyman. It's very well set up (John Sharrard helped me get under 2 minutes at Shannonville Long track).

I can vouch for this SV. I had it for 5 years before selling it to Kawyman. It's very well set up (John Sharrard helped me get under 2 minutes at Shannonville Long track).

And I can vouch for DoozerDave on this bike - exceptionally well maintained and he was a madman on it....

Back
Top Bottom