Car Lane Splitting in Brazil | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Lane Splitting in Brazil

What do these clowns expect? If you are going to impart vigilante justice, expect to get your ***** run over when you block a car on roadway in the process.

Youths.

Wow. The entire time I was waiting for the guy raming and kicking the car to bail..I didn't realize you could keep doing that and not bail and drop it. I need a Spanish speaking friend to translate the conversation for me/us. All I understood was POLICIA!! LOL
Looking forward to watching it again and knowing wtf they're saying because maybe i'm a bit slow but I don't really understand what happened at the end.. unless following this everyone got arrested?

Wow. The entire time I was waiting for the guy raming and kicking the car to bail..I didn't realize you could keep doing that and not bail and drop it. I need a Spanish speaking friend to translate the conversation for me/us. All I understood was POLICIA!! LOL
Looking forward to watching it again and knowing wtf they're saying because maybe i'm a bit slow but I don't really understand what happened at the end.. unless following this everyone got arrested?
Don't they speak Portuguese in Brazil?

Regardless it would have been funny if you showed your Spanish friend and he gave you that look like "Wtf man you just wasted my time"

I too wanna know what they're saying.

I'm from Brazil, and I'm actually here right now. And yes, we speak Portuguese.

They were pretty much telling the guy he was *** because he purposely pushed a bike off the road. But the bikers were not the only ones after the guy. The whole traffic stopped because he was lane splitting... and he scratched a whole bunch of cars while doing that.

I'm surprised he didn't get killed on the road.

Back
Top Bottom