hair loss, male pattern baldness... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

hair loss, male pattern baldness...

My hairline has receded a little over the years, but I still have a full head of hair. I've had a brushcut for the last 20 years or so, no helmet head, no worries at all.
Although recently it grew a bit longer than usual and I was surprised at how grey I've gotten. :)

I bic my head every third day. I'm 30. I have had to do it for years now. And I'm super good looking with it lol no creams work. You could always do tattoo hair !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup my hair started falling out at 20 and I hated that fact so much I suckered myself into a small transplant as I was more worried how I looked at that age. Now I regret it because the hair that was transplanted is great but the hair just keeps being lost behind it!
I'm at the stage that I'm just going to shave it all because it's thinning too much and is a pain in the ***. I keep it short and tidy but it's annoying and shaved head = no helmet head!

Yup and I bet the Dr. knew that was going to happen but he didn't care about you he just wants your money. You really gotta watch these elective cosmetic procedure people. I think they prey on peoples vanity beyond just providing a service. I've read about hair transplant clients who don't even have the option of shaving their heads later in life due to scars. I hope that's not your situation.
Other than that I guess it's a blessing to have your mental headspace in line with your physical appearance. Saddens me to see 70yr. women who look 50 trying to look 20 when they could be a perfectly fine looking 70yr. old.

Last edited:
It seems to me everytime I see a dude worried about losing his hair he generally is fat, or bad teeth or bad style. I rarely see a fit ,styling happy guy who cares about his hair.
creams, transplants and dying your hair never look right. Just go with it and keep it short get in good shape and don't worry about it again. No one gives a crap about your hair unless it's bad hair .
Yup...george costanza and jason statham have the same haircut...who wears it better

Fwiw I started losing my hair in my 20s, been shaving it ever since and I'm sexier than ever!

Yup and I bet the Dr. knew that was going to happen but he didn't care about you he just wants your money. You really gotta watch these elective cosmetic procedure people. I think they prey on peoples vanity beyond just providing a service. I've read about hair transplant clients who don't even have the option of shaving their heads later in life due to scars. I hope that's not your situation.
Other than that I guess it's a blessing to have your mental headspace in line with your physical appearance. Saddens me to see 70yr. women who look 50 trying to look 20 when they could be a perfectly fine looking 70yr. old.

Ya I'm sure the doctor knew very well. A few of my relatives also did it and they did it 3-4 times each. I did it once, regret it NOW but not at the time, and I'll def not do it again. I was young and foolish but hey, live and learn. All I have is a single scar, so I can't have hair too short because it's noticeable but shaving is an option as it's very slight.

Anyway...OP....nothing to stress over in all honesty as there is really nothing you can do to stop it. Lotions, potions, and surgeries all have their place and in the end you have to be comfortable in your own skin.

He gave you a motorcycle. What else do you need?

When you can't accept anything go for a ride
When you can't change something you go for a ride
When you can't understand the difference you go for a ride.

God gave you a motorcycle???? I'm starting to reconsider my Atheist ways........I had to get my bike from some dude on Kijijji
did he ask for anything in return?? how do I get in on that??

Last edited:
My advice: Just go with it. I swore that if it ever happened to me, I wouldn't get tied to the Rogain bus for the rest of my life. I had good hair.

It did. I started shaving my head. I still do and a few razor blades a year cost a lot less than hair cuts.

If losing at the front, in some cases it's related to stress and worry. Ride more, worry less. Hair should stay planted in follicle.

If balding at the back, it's genetics. Little bit of shoe polish and you can ride it out like the fella on two and a half men.

If losing at the front, in some cases it's related to stress and worry. Ride more, worry less. Hair should stay planted in follicle.

If balding at the back, it's genetics. Little bit of shoe polish and you can ride it out like the fella on two and a half men.

Never knew that the front and rear can have different causes! In my family ALL of my cousins / uncles are balding down middle towards the rear. Half of them are full on cue ball nowadays though.

Never knew that the front and rear can have different causes! In my family ALL of my cousins / uncles are balding down middle towards the rear. Half of them are full on cue ball nowadays though.

A neurologist mentioned this during a presentation regarding something completely unrelated. Fact? I don't know? He was quite matter of fact. Something to do with how the brain functions under stress. The nail biter types seem to lose there hair right at the very front. Same with those that internalize their stress and worry.

I have no idea but, I guess the point he was trying to make was, men and woman that are balding at the front, generally worry a lot and internalize their stress. Balding in the rear? Typically, genetics.

Very generalization. Not always the case.

Back
Top Bottom