FZR1000 Chopper | GTAMotorcycle.com

FZR1000 Chopper

I don't know what I expected.

(Kinda want to have a closer look at the outside-the-box thinking front brake setup)

I was gonna hate it, but it's not bad....I wouldn't buy it either. But why do they always insist on loosing one rotor?
00f0f_ke3jBak1Usm_600x450.jpg

*edit***naw...I hate what they did to it. They took performance and ability and tossed it out the window. The soul of the bike is gone.
all that and they didn't clean up the rad hose routing?

Last edited:
Do I hate it? Check. It's probably industrial art and I just don't get it. Check. It's a motorcycle and we're all in the brotherhood and we all share the wind and for that reason I should applaud it's very existence but I just can't I guess I need to grow as a human but not today. Check.

I would think a decent dual rotor setup would make locking the front quite easy.

It'll still lock then, because both calipers are now on one rotor. Same COF until the rotor starts heating up

didn't even look for that. Now I hate it more...

But in their favor, they wouldn't ride that bike to the limit like you would with a stock one....at least I wouldn't attempt to.

I kinda like it. But I also own a purple bike, so wtf do I know.?

I'd love to ride it over to my dad's friends club, they all ride Harley's and a few Victories, they been telling me to get one for years.

I'd love to ride it over to my dad's friends club, they all ride Harley's and a few Victories, they been telling me to get one for years.

Lol, I didn't even think of that... a bike that's both a metric cruiser and a "crotch rocket", would make the right kind of person spontaneously combust. Damnit, don't make me want this motorcycle

just make sure the club isn't more than 40 kms away, or trailer it 35 kms and ride in the rest.

I guess I need to grow as a human, but not today.

This is good and funny. A personal mantra that I can see myself using. :)

I feel this has stolen some of my life... Shang Tsung...

*Thread hijack* I noticed that your dumping some Apple products... Upgrade or going Android?
Hey, spring cleaning. I have a mixture of both.. Android and iOS.
Personal phone is a LG G3, work phone is iPhone 5s.

Back
Top Bottom