Cheapest insurer's you know | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cheapest insurer's you know

Hey guys, I am wondering if you can share the cheapest insurers and brokers you know in this post! I am trying to find the cheapest quote possible and would like to know what some of you new riders are paying/riding. I have been calling around but have not found anything i am content with yet, share away please

I'm with Coseco...part of Co-operators, but it's thru a group plan. And my bike is grandfathered, they won't insure it anymore for a new policy. I can replace with the same bike and be covered though.

What you are looking for doesn't exist. Rates are dependent on a number of factors (some really stupid) and while one company might be cheap for a Goldwing they would be high for a sport bike or dual sport. Some are cheaper for a SS than a Goldwing because of engine size. It changes year by year as the underwriters tweak their profit / loss numbers.

If you want to be content with rates you will have to move to the USA. Coverage, maybe not.

Hey RIceburner, I think Coseco got back in the bike business. As mentioned, just got back into biking last year and Coseco insured me. Rates were awesome though they raised it a little this year....car rate went down but bike rate went up. Did they raise your rate?

Wouldn't the cheapest be the most stingy about paying out and parting with their money?

"stingy; miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee."

The Personal

Back
Top Bottom