CBC Sex-Ed Curriculum Debate | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBC Sex-Ed Curriculum Debate

If you're going to keep posting movie length YouTube videos, can you at least provide an executive summary?

If little joey needs to learn about anal sex he should learn it at home...........

Charles McVety from Canada Christian College shot himself in the foot. When ppl rely on metaphors to argue their case instead of fact and examples or erroneous examples they loose all credibility.

My take on it is that Charles McVety and his crew don't want any type of sex education delivered at school, period. And that the burden to prove why shouldn't be on him. You'd almost think that's your right as a parent unquestioned.

"we object to teachers encouraging kids to Masturbate and explore their bodies"
Translates to
"We want kids to be ashamed of touching themselfs" assumably due to Jesus..

Also the implied argument that because one of the writers of the curriculum was guilty of CP possessions that the curriculum is designed to Groom children for sex....crazy go nuts.

Last edited:
Seem?

The unforseen consequences of the new curriculum will be an increase in religious private schooling. My wife is a special needs and ESL teacher and many of the immigrant kids that need some serious help are being pulled out of the special needs and ESL program by the parents because the religious private school won't take damaged kids. They will take a failing kid but not a kid with an IEP, even if it is only ESL. The parents applying to the relgious private schools entirely because of the new curriculum. This is a significant trend they are seeing in certain populations.

I am sure not all religious private schools are like this but they are for some.

The parents can opt out of these classes but that apparently is not good enough, or they do not understand.

I think some are influenced by cherry picked "issues" or mis-represented (intentional or not) by their group "leaders".

The parents can opt out of these classes but that apparently is not good enough, or they do not understand.

They know but they are being told that the curriculum is designed to turn kids gay or trans or groom them for Rape by pedophiles. In their mind they are trying to save the nation.

I think some are influenced by cherry picked "issues" or mis-represented (intentional or not) by their group "leaders".

Exactly

Do we forget what it's like to have your parents intervene on your behalf at school? That's not the kind of attention anyone wants. That's worse than being seen with your parents in public. Kind of a big deal at that age.

Here is the problem I have with the sex Ed curriculum. I will say I am against it but my real "beef" with it goes way past the contents and I think is of great importance to all of us.

The curriculum teaches "homosexual sex is a natural and moral act"

A school has no business or rights in teaching what it moral. Infact there is no place it in the health and science agenda of a school.... Teach the facts. That's it.

Morality is mostly taught in home. The vast majority of us teach our morals to our children daily.We impart these morals in an attempt to help him/her decipher all of the information they receive throughout their lifetime. The goal is that they rely on the morals you taught them to be able to respond to life accordingly.... It's based on our personal beliefs...

If we allow the school board to teach young children about what is "moral" and what is not. Under a school curriculum then This opens up a big can of worms.

I pretty much see this curriculum as the first step in human engineering

The school board can now form and shape human beings if they are allowed to teach subjects and ideas of morality

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Here is the problem I have with the sex Ed curriculum. I will say I am against it but my real "beef" with it goes way past the contents and I think is of great importance to all of us.

The curriculum teaches "homosexual sex is a natural and moral act"

A school has no business or rights in teaching what it moral. Infact there is no place it in the health and science agenda of a school.... Teach the facts. That's it.

Morality is mostly taught in home. The vast majority of us teach our morals to our children daily.We impart these morals in an attempt to help him/her decipher all of the information they receive throughout their lifetime. The goal is that they rely on the morals you taught them to be able to respond to life accordingly.... It's based on our personal beliefs...

If we allow the school board to teach young children about what is "moral" and what is not. Under a school curriculum then This opens up a big can of worms.

I pretty much see this curriculum as the first step in human engineering

The school board can now form and shape human beings if they are allowed to teach subjects and ideas of morality

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

But, many kids will be taught the morality of their bigoted parents in some cases. The sex Ed curriculum represents the cultural and moral norm of a country.

For example:
Not everyone believes that master bastion is normal and not amoral, but most do.
Not everyone believes that homosexuality is normal, natural, and not amoral, but most do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom