Muslims threw 12 Christians overboard to their deaths during crossing! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muslims threw 12 Christians overboard to their deaths during crossing!

Skully

Muslim migrants threw Christians overboard during Mediterranean crossing from ... - Daily Mail

Daily Mail: Muslim migrants threw Christians overboard during Mediterranean crossing from ...Daily MailA group of Muslim migrants have been arrested for 'aggravated murder' after allegedly throwing 12 Christians into the Mediterranean sea during a recent crossing from Libya, Italian police reports. Witnesses say a fight broke out on a rubber dinghy carrying ...UPDATE 1-Italy's migrant crisis intensifies with murder arrests, drowningsReutersMigrants charged in Sicily with throwing 12 Christians overboardIrish TimesItaly Investigates Claims of a Religious Clash on Migrant BoatWall Street JournalSky News -Sydney Morning Herald -CNNall 152 news articles »...

so much for "6 months in a leaky boat"!!!:lmao: could this be true??

Read More:

HERE

HERE

I'm not on board with this.

That's ****ed up people and not just religion. Not that I wish to enter this debate again...

i agree. Just wanted to get that out of the way before we blame the West and pushing the Muslims over the edge....

Religions are all f***ed! Every single religion teaches its own superiority and demonizes anyone who thinks otherwise. Christians killed omre innocent people during the crusades than any other religion.

That said, in our times, Islam is in fact the most active religion and is doing the most killing (as far as religions go because political wars are killing far more like in Iraq), In 2015, Islam seems to be the only major religion with a very active ideology that is killing innocent non muslims all over the world. They are even killing themselves. Different sects of Islam are killing each other, let alone non-muslims.

To summerize, all religions teach hate and banishment/punishment of others (literally in their holy texts) but these days, Christianity is much MUCH more moderate while islam is very militant.

And after murdering those innocents for being Christian, they then wait for Christians to save them from their inevitable death at sea..

Yes.. God is real.. :rolleyes:

Muslims kill Christians. Christians kill Muslims. Muslims kill Muslims. Muslims kill Jews. Jews kill Muslims.
(Christians haven't killed Christians in a while.)
Ain't religion great?!?

Last edited:
So we are coming across the Med , looking for asylum in a Christian country, home of the POPE and tossing Christians overboard.

Not saying the Muslims didn't think this one through , but ........

And after murdering those innocents for being Christian, they then wait for Christians to save them from their inevitable death at sea..

I didn't even think of this....they're idiots simple as that. I say send them back on that boat and sink it instead of letting them stay there.

Behead them.

Educate them. Teach them science and bust all their religious myths. World is not 5000 yrs old, Jesus did NOT walk on water and Mohammad did NOT cut the moon in half.

Any kid with a half a brain can seperate fact from fiction, give the right education and there will be no need for beheading anyone.

Last edited:
Behead them.

They must have gotten into some religious discussions on the boat and one of the Christians insulted Mohammed or Islam. Odds are they were Sunni and not Shia:

At least they weren't thrown off a roof which is another thing Sunni extremists like to do:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom