Riding to GP Bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding to GP Bikes

kawi85

Anyone up for riding to GP Bikes.. they got a sale going on gonna check out some new gear. PM me if you wanna meet up. Ill be leaving from Newmarket around 1:30-2:00

Not sure, never really taken side roads there. I can lookup a route on google maps unless you already know a route

That was a great ride today -JERICHO- to bad they didn't have those shoes I wanted lol

It was a fun little rip dude! Yeah same **** luck with me for the gloves.. always an excuse to go to another store.. :D

I didn't find their sale that great. Same thing every year. :dontknow:
I rode there mid day and it wasn't too bad for traffic at least. Didn't see this thread until later or I'd have tried to meet up

I didn't find their sale that great. Same thing every year. :dontknow:
I rode there mid day and it wasn't too bad for traffic at least. Didn't see this thread until later or I'd have tried to meet up

Yeah it was alright. I didn't see anything I would drop any $$ on today. Looked at some bags but they only had a limited selection. I will check out Royal in a couple weeks..

Something may happen tomorrow.. not sure yet.. :D

I went in the afternoon as well with other sport bikes, if you saw a green ZX6R thats me:)

Back
Top Bottom