Reputable Mechanic in Newmarket/Aurora? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reputable Mechanic in Newmarket/Aurora?

I'm looking for a reputable mechanic in the Newmarket/Aurora area to do some maintenance and tuneup work on my R6. Any recommendations? Thanks

I've lived in Newmarket for 9 years, and have yet to find a mechanic in town. As far as I can tell, Suzuki/Yamaha of Newmarket is the only game in town, and based on reviews from others on this board, I wouldn't trust them with my bike. If you find one, let me know...

If you're looking for parts, there's a place at Gorahm/Leslie called ORPS Parts... they deal mainly with snowmobile/atv, but he's got a lot of street motorcycle stuff too.

I've lived in Newmarket for 9 years, and have yet to find a mechanic in town. As far as I can tell, Suzuki/Yamaha of Newmarket is the only game in town, and based on reviews from others on this board, I wouldn't trust them with my bike. If you find one, let me know...

If you're looking for parts, there's a place at Gorahm/Leslie called ORPS Parts... they deal mainly with snowmobile/atv, but he's got a lot of street motorcycle stuff too.

Where's the next closest place I could take my motorcycle? Thanks for the input

I second Motorcycle City. I've used them for a couple of small things and they've always provided good service.

They've been around a long time. They used to be a Suzuki dealer at Yonge/Steeles before they moved to Richmond Hill.

If you need service on a BMW try The Motorrad Shop in Aurora
Edge performance just north of Newmarket. They are a Kawasaki dealer

Last edited:
If you need service on a BMW try The Motorrad Shop in Aurora
Edge performance just north of Newmarket. They are a Kawasaki dealer

I can second Edge Performance in Bradford. I just bought my new to me bike from them, great service, great work, great bike. The week before I picked it up they changed the oil, coolant, brake fluid, valve check, throttle body synch, the whole nine yards...
Very happy with them overall and would definitely go back.

3rd for Edge Performance in Bradford. bought a bike there, had them work on others which i bought elsewhere. good group of people. excellent customer service and very knowledgeable.

Back
Top Bottom