canadasmotorcycle.ca review | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

canadasmotorcycle.ca review

Yes. Right now it's almost pointless to buy out of canada unless your item isn't available in Canada (ie. Rev'it).

no issues with my order.. put the order in, within a week, the item arrived. no installation issues whatsoever!

Love Canada's Motorcycle. Competitive prices, fast shipping, and good customer support. Absolutely no complaints.

So I ve been trying to find a Canadian version of revzilla because I don't want to pay the taxes and custom charges once it ships. Then I came across Canadasmotorcycle.ca

At a glance the site looked really plain and sketchy. They do have an amazing catalog , as well as the site being organized, similar to revzilla. Anyways I decided to take a stab at it and get something small. I've decided to get a gold face for my scorpion exo 750. My order came to 56 dollars with expedited shipping. I placed my order in April 12th 2015, and have received my order today on the 15th of April. They do have a "track my order" link on their site to tell you the status of you order, and once your item gets picked up from Canada post, they also send you a email with a new tracking number.

Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the site. The site was organized, the shipping was fast, and most importantly the whole process was very smooth. Also I've found the prices to be pretty good as well, cheaper than going in store around the gta. I highly recommend my fellow motorcycle enthusiasts to check out this site for your motorcycle needs.

Canadasmotorcycle.ca

I've ordered a few things from these guys as well and have had no problems what so ever.

I bought my jacket, helmet and riding jeans from them over 2 orders and great price, was stock and received in less than 5 days both times. Well packaged too.

I ordered new boots from them overnight on Wednesday the 20th, and had them in my hands on Monday the 25th. Order was processed late on the Thursday, so within one business day of order.

Price was great, new boots were exactly what I was expecting. Can't ask for anything better!

Yup, nothing but good experiences here too. Ordered stuff ranging from tires to a quickshifter to a visor through them and everything has always arrived in short order and in great shape.

Back
Top Bottom