canadasmotorcycle.ca review | GTAMotorcycle.com

canadasmotorcycle.ca review

Whybaby

So I ve been trying to find a Canadian version of revzilla because I don't want to pay the taxes and custom charges once it ships. Then I came across Canadasmotorcycle.ca

At a glance the site looked really plain and sketchy. They do have an amazing catalog , as well as the site being organized, similar to revzilla. Anyways I decided to take a stab at it and get something small. I've decided to get a gold face for my scorpion exo 750. My order came to 56 dollars with expedited shipping. I placed my order in April 12th 2015, and have received my order today on the 15th of April. They do have a "track my order" link on their site to tell you the status of you order, and once your item gets picked up from Canada post, they also send you a email with a new tracking number.

Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the site. The site was organized, the shipping was fast, and most importantly the whole process was very smooth. Also I've found the prices to be pretty good as well, cheaper than going in store around the gta. I highly recommend my fellow motorcycle enthusiasts to check out this site for your motorcycle needs.

Canadasmotorcycle.ca

Agreed. I've ordered a few things from them and was impressed with the selection and delivery time (they're based in Montreal, so they're somewhat close and send stuff to the GTA daily).

The one place I've still got to buy from is GP Bikes. The website looks good, but there were some great coupons that were in their catalogue from one of the motorcycle shows. The 20% off one can only be used in person, so I'll have to head out to Whitby one of these days.

I've purchased tires from canadasmotorcycle and it was during the holiday season. Entire process was seamless and I will be ordering from them again.
+1 for canadasmotorcycle.com

So I ve been trying to find a Canadian version of revzilla because I don't want to pay the taxes and custom charges once it ships. Then I came across Canadasmotorcycle.ca

OP, we have a separate sub forum for reviews.

Used them, and they are good to deal with

Me too. Good experience.

Great service from Canada's motorcycle; fast free shipping. However there are some products ta you cannot get from them and for those products I will use Revzilla.I recently purchased a pair of TCX riding shoe and saved $80. Same shipping within 2 days and great service. Sometimes the US website can offer a good deal.

Great service from Canada's motorcycle; fast free shipping. However there are some products ta you cannot get from them and for those products I will use Revzilla.I recently purchased a pair of TCX riding shoe and saved $80. Same shipping within 2 days and great service. Sometimes the US website can offer a good deal.

Don't orders have to be over $300 before they will ship to Canada?

I've had to return/exchange items with Canadasmotorcycle.ca and the process has always been easy. Yes, their website could really use an update, but it's easy enough to navigate and their catalogue of products is pretty good. Still wish they carried Rev'it though... too long a drive to Rider's Choice.

Ordered something from them last Thursday and got it this Thursday. No issues for me, but only 1 order

Have ordered several items from them. Always fast delivery. Would definitely recommend them.

Have ordered 5 times from them, multiple items per order. Shipping has been fast. Wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. Have had to do a return on 1 item and it was quick and easy. They also sent the wrong item in another order one time due to them having a wrong sku on the product. They were quick to resolve the issue.

Have found some Alpinestars stuff to be comparably priced to Revzilla, and Held gloves cheaper than Revzilla.

Have ordered 5 times from them, multiple items per order. Shipping has been fast. Wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. Have had to do a return on 1 item and it was quick and easy. They also sent the wrong item in another order one time due to them having a wrong sku on the product. They were quick to resolve the issue.

Have found some Alpinestars stuff to be comparably priced to Revzilla, and Held gloves cheaper than Revzilla.

With Revzilla, does currency exchange rate,shipping and customs outweigh getting products locally?

Back
Top Bottom