Campbellville Gas Station | GTAMotorcycle.com

Campbellville Gas Station

DownDeep99ca

I went for a ride around the Milton area, Campbellville among other places on Sunday. I stopped in at the gas station on the corner in Campbellville. There where a lot of bikes. I took a look around, a lot of nice machinery! My question, Do any regular rides go out from that location?

I'm just an innocent bystander but see small groups coming and leaving. Lots of lone wolves too. Haven't heard of any formal rides.

search ice house
it's not the gas station that people go to, it's the little restaurant

I guess I would be one of those 'lone wolf" guys as I am new to Milton. Trying to get a feel for the area.

I guess I would be one of those 'lone wolf" guys as I am new to Milton. Trying to get a feel for the area.

I've always found the people there very friendly. And as noted above, it's the Ice House, not the gas station. I made that mistake the first couple years.

Ice house, noted. Everyone did seem very friendly and I think I will go back to check things out in the future.

I've heard that a mysterious rider, goes by the name of the Assassin might have in the past used the ice house a collection point riders that may have had souls of the damned.

nice spot and they have a nice patio too in the back for summer stops. Too bad they close so early!

I rode past there this weekend, lots of bikes, I had just hit the road so wasn't ready for a stop, but I'll stop next time I'm there

Mostly that started with the vintage motorcycle guys. That's why you'll see some expensive exotic machinery and a lot of grey hairs, or no hairs. :)
You can catch many of the same group rolling into Belfountain after that, closer to lunch time. And then possibly Famous Sam's. Or sometimes in the opposite order. Beats laying on the couch at home watching golf on TV.

Back
Top Bottom