White male supremacist exist? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

White male supremacist exist?

I can appreciate the honesty of the ad... cuts through the BS. If I was looking for a place... I'd be glad they posted what they did... and that i wouldn't waste my time contacting them.

Absouletly but the point was if you put white preferred it would be going viral around the net with people demanding you be fired from your job

I had a lively debate with my daughter last night on this very subject. She's in University studying psychology with a path to law school. I told her that I didn't feel too privileged when I was a white teenager living on the streets of Edmonton.

So far the rebuttal to the wage gap is a juvenile and illogical pictogram* and a link to a subscriber only site. The WSJ article I am interested in so if anyone can post a link that works that would be great.

*I'm sure Roasted know this. For example, what does dying at work have to do with rates of pay? How does the market dictate that we should pay more for fish because fisheries workers have high rates of fatalities? Does this mean that as nursing is more dangerous than policing their salaries should be switched? (Imagine the furor if more than half of nurses were on the sunshine list? Or received 'paid duty' at the equivalent of $141,000p.a. for standing around uselessly guarding, say, a waiting room chair.)

Or, early education. Hugely dominated by women. With our evidence-based knowledge of the impact of early education on future behaviours should we not be financially encouraging the best and brightest to help our kids at these formative years? The lifetime system savings per child of helping with behavioural disorders at an early age are $365,000 (MHCC). Is it possible that traditional female occupations are underpaid?

Last edited:
So far the rebuttal to the wage gap is a juvenile and illogical pictogram* and a link to a subscriber only site. The WSJ article I am interested in so if anyone can post a link that works that would be great.

*I'm sure Roasted know this. For example, what does dying at work have to do with rates of pay? How does the market dictate that we should pay more for fish because fisheries workers have high rates of fatalities? Does this mean that as nursing is more dangerous than policing their salaries should be switched? (Imagine the furor if more than half of nurses were on the sunshine list? Or received 'paid duty' at the equivalent of $141,000p.a. for standing around uselessly guarding, say, a waiting room chair.)

Or, early education. Hugely dominated by women. With our evidence-based knowledge of the impact of early education on future behaviours should we not be financially encouraging the best and brightest to help our kids at these formative years? The lifetime system per child of helping with behavioural disorders at an early age are $365,000 (MHCC). Is it possible that traditional female occupations are underpaid?

the men in those fields ,nursing and early education are paid the same so it's not a woman's issue its a job issue

Someone always has to be the villain, otherwise people are responsible for their own fate.

Like every statement ever made on the internet or observational comedy, only half true. <----- Only half true.

the men in those fields ,nursing and early education are paid the same so it's not a woman's issue its a job issue

It follows then that men dying on the job is also a job issue. So you agree that the pictogram is specious at best.

While I do think that the majority of the white man keeping us down argument is BS the problem is not 100% solved. If we look at the PC leadership race in Ontario it is down to two candidates, one is a women with lots of experience and progressive views. The other is a white male with zero experience and a track record of voting in parlament against women’s rights, against working women, against gay rights, etc.

Any guess who the current front runner is?

Also, lets keep i mind that men are the ones doing the hardest and most hazadrous jobs in the world. From construction(plumbing, high rise buldingd....), oil rigs, mining, truckings, sweage maintenance, waste management, road building, and the list continues while majority of women (not all of course) work in more comfy environments like office jobs, service industry, medical, academic fields. Sure there is the exceptional female truck driver or construction worker but you get the point.

Just some food for thought.

Or, early education. Hugely dominated by women. With our evidence-based knowledge of the impact of early education on future behaviours should we not be financially encouraging the best and brightest to help our kids at these formative years? The lifetime system per child of helping with behavioural disorders at an early age are $365,000 (MHCC). Is it possible that traditional female occupations are underpaid?

How about job satisfaction? Look up some stats about job satisfaction numbers in IT (clue, it's some of the lowest of all professions) vs teaching kids and then think about how you encourage people to do these jobs (clue, you pay them more money to do them)? Then think about the difficulty, and education required to perform those "top jobs" (Engineering, Computer Science field, etc.) and yes, danger in some male dominated jobs (cop, fire fighter, etc. ). Maybe there are reasons these jobs are higher paying that go beyond some conspiracy to oppress women. We are in a free market which is dictated by supply and demand. If no one wanted to be a teacher for X amount of $ then they'd have to raise the wages.

No one cares about which job you FEEL should be valued more or what you FEEL is fair. The world doesn't work on FEELINGS. It works on logic which is a man's domain. Maybe you should get back in the kitchen where you can feel feelings while you cook me a nice dinner.

Also, lets keep i mind that men are the ones doing the hardest and most hazadrous jobs in the world. From construction(plumbing, high rise buldingd....), oil rigs, mining, truckings, sweage maintenance, waste management, road building, and the list continues while majority of women (not all of course) work in more comfy environments like office jobs, service industry, medical, academic fields. Sure there is the exceptional female truck driver or construction worker but you get the point.

Just some food for thought.

Hardest and most hazardous are all the tasks that make living in the harsh environment that is the planet earth actually sustainable and comfortable. That has no value until nobody's doing it. Just ask Ginger, Mary Ann or Hrs. Howell. Or Gilligan.

Hardest and most hazardous are all the tasks that make living in the harsh environment that is the planet earth actually sustainable and comfortable. That has no value until nobody's doing it. Just ask Ginger, Mary Ann or Hrs. Howell. Or Gilligan.
Agreed. Here is a great great talk on this very subject from the Canadian Karen Straughan at Rherson, after the feminist groups at Rhesrson nearly blocked her from alking.

She will touch on many of the issue men face in Canada in regards to gender biase.

[video=youtube;0xe57q1lqHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0xe57q1lqHE#t=19 77[/video]

Agreed. Here is a great great talk on this very subject from the Canadian Karen Straughan at Rherson, after the feminist groups at Rhesrson nearly blocked her from talking.

She will touch on many of the issue men face in Canada in regards to gender bias.

Been looking at a lot of these types of videos since reading this thread. Was not really on my radar before. Still, I think there's plenty of blame to go around for the situation we now find ourselves in. Pre watching the videos I always sensed that generally women are more susceptible to unrealistic fantasy suggestion that the average joe husband/boyfriend is powerless to counter. I guess living with both feet firmly planted on the ground is a tall order.

Been looking at a lot of these types of videos since reading this thread. Was not really on my radar before. Still, I think there's plenty of blame to go around for the situation we now find ourselves in. Pre watching the videos I always sensed that generally women are more susceptible to unrealistic fantasy suggestion that the average joe husband/boyfriend is powerless to counter. I guess living with both feet firmly planted on the ground is a tall order.

True. The problem is very few women are like Karen. Mostly not because they have any default hatred of men but because they are unaware of men's rights and issues in Canada. Even many men are unaware of how bad we have it. I would go as far as saying men have become second class citizens in Canada as far as the law is concered. Meaning, in everyday life, as a man, you wont feel your lack of rights until you have to deal with once of thse issues such as divorce, child custody, domestic violence and... then you realize how men are treated.

Karen is a very bright woman and a gateway for many other women to change their perspective on men. She's also very personable. I bought her a drink after this lecture and thanked her for standing up for the under-exposed.

Here is another video of Karen where she talks about an issue many of us have thought about.

[video=youtube;rlvMAS_20K4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4[/video]

True. The problem is very few women are like Karen. Mostly not because they have any default hatred of men but because they are unaware of men's rights and issues in Canada. Even many men are unaware of how bad we have it. I would go as far as saying men have become second class citizens in Canada as far as the law is concered. Meaning, in everyday life, as a man, you wont feel your lack of rights until you have to deal with once of thse issues such as divorce, child custody, domestic violence and... then you realize how men are treated.

Karen is a very bright woman and a gateway for many other women to change their perspective on men. She's also very personable. I bought her a drink after this lecture and thanked her for standing up for the under-exposed.

Yes, I watched a few of her videos including the one above. I don't have the IQ chops to sort it out as fast as she's speaking(not that she's speaking fast) but I certainly get the drift. What I do know is listening to guys in construction talking about their situations, even thru the bias. Some of the stories are just chilling.
Mind you if women just bent over backwards for men and made it all about the man a lot of men would abuse the power. A lot of men just aren't plugged in either. Like I said, lot's of blame to go around. I would use these videos as a red alert but think for yourself.

How about job satisfaction? Look up some stats about job satisfaction numbers in IT (clue, it's some of the lowest of all professions) ...
No one cares about which job you FEEL should be valued more or what you FEEL is fair. The world doesn't work on FEELINGS. It works on logic which is a man's domain. Maybe you should get back in the kitchen where you can feel feelings while you cook me a nice dinner.

1. If you want to prioritize money over all else then go ahead. Don't snot on my shoulder because you chose IT and don't like it. Act, man, stop whining.
2. Where did I mention feelings? Go on, show me. Or have you put your stubborn biases ahead of the facts? My arguments were in fact economical. No, the world doesn't work on feelings. But in your case it also doesn't work on reason. What have you got left? Sputtering anger? Pre-conceived notions? Or just your gut?

P.S. At the risk of undermining the above I notice I missed a word: "The lifetime system savings per child of helping with behavioural disorders at an early age are $365,000 (MHCC)."

Mind you if women just bent over backwards for men and made it all about the man a lot of men would abuse the power. A lot of men just aren't plugged in either. Like I said, lot's of blame to go around. I would use these videos as a red alert but think for yourself.

Absolutely. The issue is that the legal system which should be equal for both parties, is not. This allowes for one group (females in this country) to overpower men buy abusing the system. In many other countries, women do not have equal rights to men but in Canada, its th eother way around.

So no one should ben over backwards for anyone but when the family courts, police and even the public have such a bias against men and so much sympathy for women, well guess who will end up being treated completely unfairly.

Back
Top Bottom