don't need no stinking Taser..... | GTAMotorcycle.com

don't need no stinking Taser.....

SunnY S

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;LVByrAm0bi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVByrAm0bi8[/video]

As I understand it that cop potentially saved lives or at the very least serious injuries. You never can tell what some people are capable of, if you flatten them first it removes the mystery.

I love this kill them before they do anything bad thing cops have going on these days! It's like real-life Judge Dredd.
I guess this is why we invade the middle east all the time, those guys love firing guns in the air too. I saw some Liveleak once of a Russian firing a gun in the air and the bullet hit his buddy in the head. Not dead, just hurt really bad, but still, some cops should have drone-struck the guy before it happened. Seriously, we're going to need 1 cop assigned to every citizen eventually. They can just shoot their charge in order to retire.

I love this kill them before they do anything bad thing cops have going on these days! It's like real-life Judge Dredd.
I guess this is why we invade the middle east all the time, those guys love firing guns in the air too. I saw some Liveleak once of a Russian firing a gun in the air and the bullet hit his buddy in the head. Not dead, just hurt really bad, but still, some cops should have drone-struck the guy before it happened. Seriously, we're going to need 1 cop assigned to every citizen eventually. They can just shoot their charge in order to retire.

then who shoots the cop? ...and the circle continues.

Amuracans, always trying to one-up Canajuns.

[video=youtube;4zfZSyEO230]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zfZSyEO230[/video]

That little trick there pinning his head with the drivers mirror against the pole..... pure luck, and PURE GOLD :lol:

No charges against US cop. Big surprise there.

Let's see, robbed a 7-11, then went off and broke into a church, set the church on fire, did a home invasion and stole a car, then went to Walmart where he stole a rifle and ammo, later seen walking down a residential street with a loaded rifle which he then fires when police approach?

You're right. They shouldn't have wrecked the cruiser. Just about anywhere else that guy would have been shot dead instead.

This guy was lucky. He got run down but two days later he was able to walk into a jail cell. That's a lot better than dead by hail of bullets.

Just released by media , the officer driving the cruiser had been an NYPD officer, sued by an arrested suspect he cuffed, then threatened to shoot and then did beat the guy up. After the suit was settled by NYPD he was released for anger issues, and relocated to Arizona where he was hired with open arms.

Just released by media , the officer driving the cruiser had been an NYPD officer, sued by an arrested suspect he cuffed, then threatened to shoot and then did beat the guy up. After the suit was settled by NYPD he was released for anger issues, and relocated to Arizona where he was hired with open arms.

Maybe he thinks he's in the movies?

Death Race 2000. A cross country road race, the traffic is murder.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom