What to wear under leather suit | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What to wear under leather suit

Haven't tried it yet but I bought a top and bottom from costco called Merino Blend with dri-release. 84% polyster. 11% merino wool. 5% spandex. If all fails, I'll just wear my boxers and a tank top.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

If your suit is ventilated then a moisture wicking fabric will work as the air flow will help move the moisture.
If you have no ventilation then anything nylon-spandex-ish is all you need to help get your suit on or off.
Most of the more expensive stuff needs air flow to work better. No ventilation you won't get any benefit spending money.

If your suit is ventilated then a moisture wicking fabric will work as the air flow will help move the moisture.
If you have no ventilation then anything nylon-spandex-ish is all you need to help get your suit on or off.
Most of the more expensive stuff needs air flow to work better. No ventilation you won't get any benefit spending money.

Very true, I couldn't feel a cooling affect until I undid my leathers when I had an unvented suit. When I think about it now that was almost torture!

Very true, I couldn't feel a cooling affect until I undid my leathers when I had an unvented suit. When I think about it now that was almost torture!
That is a double edged sword. Because we have probably as many days you would need ventilation as not. When you are behind the windscreen you get minimal air. So it's really only your cool down lap you get benefit. But, that can be one big lap if you're hot.

Or when you brake at the end of big straights which is a couple of times a lap depending the track
That is a double edged sword. Because we have probably as many days you would need ventilation as not. When you are behind the windscreen you get minimal air. So it's really only your cool down lap you get benefit. But, that can be one big lap if you're hot.

The Performance Under Gear (PUG)s work great, and even help to retain a tiny bit of heat when it's colder outside. The VNM stuff is the best in really hot weather, but we've been waiting for over a year and a half for Aliki to make good on a commitment to us, so it would seem we will be wearing PUGs or under armor.

The Performance Under Gear (PUG)s work great, and even help to retain a tiny bit of heat when it's colder outside. The VNM stuff is the best in really hot weather, but we've been waiting for over a year and a half for Aliki to make good on a commitment to us, so it would seem we will be wearing PUGs or under armor.
PUG is the best,, it's a military based product and designed to do a lot. Great product.

I have a PUG long sleeve top from Pro6. Works fantastic. Leathers just glide on and off. GF got me UnderArmour compression shorts and pants. Shorts I use on hotter days, pants on cooler days. Happy with them.

i wear a onesie from Moto-D racing

http://www.motodracing.com/coolmax-motorcycle-undersuit

Got it from trackside cuts. Works pretty good for getting suit on and off.

I used to wear an under armer shirt, and pants, but i found that the shirt would ride up my back and get annoying.

with the moto d onesie it feels like i'm wearing, nothing at all.

D3Jg1r6.gif

Even a one piece suit is sometimes a close call. I've been known to come off track and lean the bike up against the bathroom.

Gotta Go!

I couldn't wear a onesie, I pee far too often.

it has 2 zippers so that isn't an issue

going number 2 does sucks in the onesie..lol

Back
Top Bottom