Generation K2 gsxr 750 or 2003 CBR600rr | GTAMotorcycle.com

Generation K2 gsxr 750 or 2003 CBR600rr

OmegaBravo7

Up to this point I was looking for a 750 gsxr, but I have to admit the CBR600rr looks great. I haven't seen the new 2003/2004 CBR600rr (new to me) 'til this morning. The styling improved dramatically since it's previous generation. The one I saw was the CBR Repsol with the Valentino Rossi Fairing, looked pretty wicked and different.

I didn't test ride it. How would you fellas compare it to that of the older gsxr 750 (2000-2002)?

What's your preference and why?

And are the Rossi fairings on the CBR in demand and more preferred? First time ever seeing it. Not sure if it's because it's not demand or because it's rare. But damn thing looked different and hot.

It depends on which one you find more comfortable. I had an 05 600RR for a year and the ergo's just didn't work for my frame. The GSX-R was always more comfortable in my case. Re the fairings, they're aftermarket... I would look for obvious signs of crash/damage repair. If they both fit you comfortably, I'd go for the CBR.

It depends on which one you find more comfortable. I had an 05 600RR for a year and the ergo's just didn't work for my frame. The GSX-R was always more comfortable in my case. Re the fairings, they're aftermarket... I would look for obvious signs of crash/damage repair. If they both fit you comfortably, I'd go for the CBR.

Woh, red flag right there. Dude said fairings were oem. Thnx!

If insurance is no problem and you can stretch your budget a tad, look for an 04/05 750.

If insurance is no problem and you can stretch your budget a tad, look for an 04/05 750.

Not an '04, but I did just that. Just bought an '02 gsxr 750. Thanks for the words

I almost bought a cbr600 but the guy flopped on me and I got a gsxr750. In the end, I'm glad he flopped.

Thumbs up bud, I hope I wind up in the same boat

Yeah there's no OEM Rossi fairing

Glad I posted here first, I was convinced it was oem from his own mouth and was close to pulling the trigger.

Not an '04, but I did just that. Just bought an '02 gsxr 750. Thanks for the words

Thumbs up bud, I hope I wind up in the same boat

Glad I posted here first, I was convinced it was oem from his own mouth and was close to pulling the trigger.
Glad to hear man, the gixer won't let you down. Make sure you setup your suspension for your weight, add amsoil and you'll be smiling all day. What colour you get?

Thanks, will do. It's the white and blue scheme. Would it be considered tacky to put decal stickers on the bike? Where can I pick up a set of chrome rims in the GTA and what do they go for

Do you know of any place that sell the best fitted fairing replicas?

Thanks, will do. It's the white and blue scheme. Would it be considered tacky to put decal stickers on the bike? Where can I pick up a set of chrome rims in the GTA and what do they go for

Lol

Would it be considered tacky to put decal stickers on the bike? Where can I pick up a set of chrome rims in the GTA and what do they go for

Best to just forget you ever asked these questions, and move on in life.

Dudes are funny

- Bike is tagged with decal stickers, not sure if they're considered tacky and if I should remove them

- They come in either the white wheels or chrome wheels stock. I prefer the chrome wheels.

- Prefer to remove original fairings to keep in good shape and put back on when selling the bike

Back
Top Bottom