ninja300 Riding Group | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ninja300 Riding Group

when will you guys be riding again? I'm in the stouffville area

Whereabouts from stouffville? I live by the dealerships on millard (blue 2005 r6)

Speaking of which, so this is the group whybaby's been talking about haha. Picking up my partially fixed dented bike this weekend after a lowside incident a couple weeks back.

I'm down for a ride anytime this week! hit me up

yammyha, glad to hear you're all right hope to see you out.
whybaby and i have conflicting schedules today but would like to ride today if anyone is down...i may ride down to riders choice in sauga.

you guys up for a grand meetup? i think whybaby wants to make something happen sunday... and the weather is suppose to be 19

if anyone wants to ride with me to sauga, I'm in north york and won't be taking the hwy...

Last edited:
Sure, let's say 4pm for now! Just curious, are you guys going to be on 250s? Square one is in Mississauga
Is anyone even going? lol

Edit: At this point I'm just not gonna go lol

Last edited:
I'll be down for sunday after 2:30pm...just name a place to meet up.

@yammyha i live close by you on hoover park and sandiford dr by wal-mart.

whybaby and i will be organizing a group ride sunday. he has a couple of people who have confirmed that they will show up. it will probably be at the richmond hill centre again in front of the colossus movie theatre since thats a central spot. if you're interested let me know/pm so we know who will be coming out. once we get an idea of how many people and when you can come out, whybaby or I will post again friday/saturday to confirm the plan with a time.

who's down to ride?

So a few of us are going for a ride tomorrow late morning/early afternoon. Hockley/Forks Of The Credit/Speyside is the general idea, although nothing's set in stone. Meeting at Shoppers World in Brampton at 11am Thursday the 30th

General route

r3lkQNf.jpg

Hockley Road

aFKTRY0.jpg

Forks Of The Credit Road

Speyside

q4mCS06.png

Be careful on mono center road. Right near the good s bend someone is building a house or garage and the trucks have dragged mud all over the road in both directions. I was just there today.

Anyone down to ride later in the day on a nice day like this?

The meet will be tomorrow instead of sunday. We'll be heading north to lake simcoe. Meet will be at 9am in markham/stouffville area. If you are coming pm to get details.

Back
Top Bottom