ninja300 Riding Group | GTAMotorcycle.com

ninja300 Riding Group

sharpz

Hey all,

Pulled the trigger and got my first bike. Just wondering if any fellow 300/250/beginner bikers are out there and would like to go out for some group rides.
I live near york university in north york but from what I gather from other threads, timmies is the go to meetup spot?
Shoot a reply if you guys are interested and if there is a demand we can make it a weekly thing.

Cheers

Hey sharpz, i live in Markham and I ride with a couple buddies that rides 250s. I'm interested in making new friends and creating a ride group myself. If you are interested send me a pm and we ll work something out.

Hey sharpz, i live in Markham and I ride with a couple buddies that rides 250s. I'm interested in making new friends and creating a ride group myself. If you are interested send me a pm and we ll work something out.

Hey guys. I'd be interested in this as well. Just got my 300 a couple weeks ago. Would love to hang out and ride.

Sounds like fun. :) But my versys is a 650 :(
Have fun guys, keep the groups small at first. Less chance of carnage. :D

Thanks for the replies and interest. It'll be pretty bomb if we could arrange something. I've been corresponding with whybaby and perhaps we can find a central spot for our first meet, put a face to these funky usernames. could be the start of something special:cool:....

Was riding my buddies 300 now im on a 6 :( sucks about the exclusive 300 club :) would have came out. I'm boarder line north york/ Scarb

Facebook group
GTA 250 origins

everyone is open to join, i dont see why that would be a problem. i don't have facebook or else i would have joined the group.

I just got my 250 last September and I too would like to go on some group rides!
Edit: I'm located in Mississauga

Last edited:
You all need to say where you're located, or put it in your profile. If you're in Durham Region I'd be happy to take anyone on rides.

Tons of new riders wanting to do group rides. This thread looks like it should yield some serious fun! If you this group doesn't mind higher cc I'd show up. Meet somewhere that can act as a junction to encourage lots of riders to come out. Or just change the spot based on who is coming from where..

Back
Top Bottom