What the are odds! The FREAKIN' ODDS! | GTAMotorcycle.com

What the are odds! The FREAKIN' ODDS!

Stuff like that you can never really account for :(

Also he died immediately upon impact apparently.

RIP Rider

May the rider rest in peace ! On a real note, this could have been, anyone. If it is going to happen, it is going to happen. We are all on borrowed time. I m sure, this rider would still ride, just like his usual self, if he had watched this happen, to someone else. Ride, live life, cause you never know, when you are gonna go ! Just saying, live life and don t let tradgety hold you back.. !

This really grinds my gears, i see a lot of tire carcass skewed across our highways... and many times witnessed tractor trailer tires explode right in front of me.

Although Bike Cop was crucified here for equipment violations, that's honestly what's killing people. People driving with bald tires, no pressure, just ready to pop off the rims.

I understand we're all frugal, but why is checking tire pressure and maintenance always at the bottom of the checklist? If i ask a handful of my circle of friends, when's the last time they checked their tire pressure? it's *crickets*

The tire hitting the rider was unavoidable, but the tire coming off was certainly avoidable.

This really grinds my gears, i see a lot of tire carcass skewed across our highways... and many times witnessed tractor trailer tires explode right in front of me.

Although Bike Cop was crucified here for equipment violations, that's honestly what's killing people. People driving with bald tires, no pressure, just ready to pop off the rims.

I understand we're all frugal, but why is checking tire pressure and maintenance always at the bottom of the checklist? If i ask a handful of my circle of friends, when's the last time they checked their tire pressure? it's *crickets*

The tire hitting the rider was unavoidable, but the tire coming off was certainly avoidable.

Seen a tire come off an old accord while they were driving in Brampton on Queen St E last year. Sparks flying, driver continued driving down the road, made a right turn, and kept on going. It was an older lady... But still.... The car was literally dragging on the road.

Might've been 2 years ago.

Ministry should include reading sidewall and filling tire pressure correctly in the G test! Most of the "adults" I know don't even know how to use a compressor let alone know what valve stems are. This is tragic and even moreso if it was avoidable.

Ministry should include reading sidewall and filling tire pressure correctly in the G test! Most of the "adults" I know don't even know how to use a compressor let alone know what valve stems are. This is tragic and even moreso if it was avoidable.

Know what a compressor is and how to use it? Check.
Know what a valve stem is? Wtf is a valve stem? lol

Reading the sidewall will not tell you the correct tire pressure for your vehicle if that's what you meant.

wow thats harsh, poor guy

Very difficult to watch.

It goes back to if it's your time...well, it's your time...

Back
Top Bottom