Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

anyone riding canada day?.. no better way than to flash the red.. that's right.. kiwi.. cbc .. i'm talking to you :)
Hi mate, I was away that long weekend. Hope to get out more though. This year is lacking. Maybe hit that Haugen bike night one Thurs?
Btw, CBCANADA got banned :(

Hey local guys, let's get together before the seasons done.

I'm fine with a Haugens run, or Tim's run, whatever.

PM me and we'll swap numbers

possible rides coming up:

Wednesday April 5th
Leaving around 11 am
Back by 2 pm
Oshawa to Bobcaygeon and back. This will be a moderate pace ride nothing crazy so newbs will be okay.

Sunday April 9
Departing Oshawa 1 pm to Buckhorn and back by about 4 pm. Once again a moderate ride no crazy stuff and okay for newbs.

Last edited:
possible rides coming up:

Wednesday April 3rd
Leaving around 11 am
Back by 2 pm
Oshawa to Bobcaygeon and back. This will be a moderate pace ride nothing crazy so newbs will be okay.

Sunday April 8
Departing Oshawa 1 pm to Buckhorn and back by about 4 pm. Once again a moderate ride no crazy stuff and okay for newbs.

April 8 is Saturday, I'd be in for the Sunday, but don't know If I could make the Saturday

Hey guys, looking for a few guys to go riding. I'm not a newbie, but don't mind adapting, it's about having fun, not breaking the speed of light for me.

Anybody from Richmond Hill / Markham area? Ride this weekend?
Let me know!

Red CBR500R from Whitby here. Still a newb, but love the bike. I'll check in to see if anything's going on in Durham.

Red CBR500R from Whitby here. Still a newb, but love the bike. I'll check in to see if anything's going on in Durham.

welcome.

Well, I haven't had a chance to go out for a "dust the cobwebs" ride yet. Probably try to go out sometime soon., then look at meeting up who's around here.. :)

welcome.

Well, I haven't had a chance to go out for a "dust the cobwebs" ride yet. Probably try to go out sometime soon., then look at meeting up who's around here.. :)

If you can help me set up my suspension this year please :)

Who's out this weekend? EVERYONE probably :p

I'm out cycling in the morning after that my kawi she's ready to go:D

Long time lurker, first time poster.

In Ajax, ride a Harley but will meet any bike for whatever pace.
Around all weekend.

Back
Top Bottom