Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

Since I am in the Area and would like to occasionally join and this is "The Official Thread" I have a few questions:

Is there a day and time, when and where the regulars in this thread meet - I assume this is a recurring ride and then people can use this thread for additional rides? or is this just a few people not really organized that just come in here and say "hey, I am going out, does anyone wanna join?

Either way is cool, but then it isn't that official :) since official implies something that is recurring.

If there is an official ride then post up or PM details... officially

Officially trying to make it the official place to come say "hey, I am going out, does anyone wanna join?"
The OP is the only one I've ever met but we've never ridden together.
I've seen his chicken strips though and he's seen mine.

Since I am in the Area and would like to occasionally join and this is "The Official Thread" I have a few questions:

Is there a day and time, when and where the regulars in this thread meet - I assume this is a recurring ride and then people can use this thread for additional rides? or is this just a few people not really organized that just come in here and say "hey, I am going out, does anyone wanna join?

Either way is cool, but then it isn't that official :) since official implies something that is recurring.

If there is an official ride then post up or PM details... officially

more like the second "hey, I'm going for a ride" thing. I had a free day last year and met CBCanada on my way out for a 3.5hr loop I do.

I believe there was a guy last year who held recurring rides each Sunday morning, DucatiDan. I've not seen him on here in a while though. I go out for 1 - 5 hours every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Friday's starting mid June - mid Sept) and would love to meet and ride with some of you.

Last edited:
After a few year in the west end I'm back in Durham, just as soon as my new bike arrives (hopefully sometime in June) I'd love to come out and do some riding with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe there was a guy last year who held recurring rides each Sunday morning, DucatiDan. I've not seen him on here in a while though. I go out for 1 - 5 hours every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Friday's starting mid June - mid Sept) and would love to meet and ride with some of you.

Met that guy, he's an a**hole.

Ha ha. Still riding, still early, still weekends mostly. Life is pretty busy so that window is the only one that consistently works for me. Anyone up for an early ride tomorrow?

Any one riding out to Haugens in Port Perry? Is that still a thing for Thursdays?

Hi, apparently its still on.I'd like to do that sometime

Might have a couple hrs today or tomorrow afternoon to ride....

I would be up for a ride this afternoon. Monster owner.

hey. sorry just saw you note.. probably a bit late now.. I'm going to head out for just a local tootle around the hood

Back
Top Bottom