Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

Do it! I Might bundle up with the heated vest and ride into work ;) makes me wish I installed my grip warmers

Do you have heated vest?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"
Did the ride. Pretty much what we did last year. Left at 1pm and weather good in the afternoon - sun helped keep things warm. Heated Grips was all I needed.

Cooler roads, new tires combination kept it "civil"

Last edited:
Anyone Meeting up this Monday or Tuesday? I see a lot of bikes out and about but don't see too many meet ups yet.

no lol. some of us aren't so independently wealthy we can just take off whenever.

I am off Friday. I have an appointment in the early am but should be ready to ride out around 11 am if anyone wants to go. No specific route planned.

Cbc, shoot me a text, dropped my phone at work a while ago and lost my contacts. We need to get together for a ride.

no lol. some of us aren't so independently wealthy we can just take off whenever.

Oh please if you only knew :)
Anyways I have rode with gixxer and kiwi both who have posted on this thread. Both are cool guys and better riders then me :) and both seem to know the back roads of Ontario like the back of their hands!! So hopefully you can get out with us this summer.. When you finish your dry wall! :)

Oh please if you only knew :)
Anyways I have rode with gixxer and kiwi both who have posted on this thread. Both are cool guys and better riders then me :) and both seem to know the back roads of Ontario like the back of their hands!! So hopefully you can get out with us this summer.. When you finish your dry wall! :)

Thanks man.

Btw - I was out on Sunday running an Errand out near Claremont and back through Durham. LOTS of bikers out Sunday Morning :)

subscribed to this thread.

i live in brooklin and maybe i can join some of the rides. where and when do you guys usually meet up?

I am heading out tomorrow morning around 11. Meeting place doesn't matter to me and I don't have a definitive route just going to head north east and then figure where I am and how to get back.

If I had stopped drinking when cbc left I would be, sorry man. Cbc, thanks for the ride today, great route and great times had. Definitely doing it again this year. Next time make a day of it and hit the 507?

If I had stopped drinking when cbc left I would be, sorry man. Cbc, thanks for the ride today, great route and great times had. Definitely doing it again this year. Next time make a day of it and hit the 507?

Yeah for sure .. Good day! Let's do it again sooner then later !

I did a nice ride up to Minden over the weekend. Might try and get up that way again later in the Summer. There was some nice places to stop for scenic photos which I would like to do sometime.

Back
Top Bottom