Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

anyone riding out this Friday the 13th, let me know. would love to tag along for some long distance riding. hopefully weather holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my Friday got booked up so I don't think I cant make it for the port Dover run, unless I leave late but I don't want to be late coming back for the the raptors game,

Next week should have some decent weather. I get off work around 2 and would like to meet some people out in the Durham area. If anyone is down to ride let me know, I am always out looking to learn the area. I'm on a cbr 600 f4i and I'm down for pretty any ride. Darryl 905-809-9803 would be easier than on here. Keep er shiny side up

Just getting back into the season. Love the Durham area, coming from Toronto, and usually do day runs every once in a while, up to Bobcaygeon or there abouts. Is Kawartha Dairy a good enough reason to head up other than the awesome ride and scenery? Lol. Would be cool to join in one day or weekend. Likewise if anyone comes over this way, I often head to Collingwood/ Wasaga the other direction.

Just getting back into the season. Love the Durham area, coming from Toronto, and usually do day runs every once in a while, up to Bobcaygeon or there abouts. Is Kawartha Dairy a good enough reason to head up other than the awesome ride and scenery? Lol. Would be cool to join in one day or weekend. Likewise if anyone comes over this way, I often head to Collingwood/ Wasaga the other direction.

likewise.. usually morning runs to Bogcaygeon and back to TO by early afternoon.

Anyone looking to Ride Sunday? I Usually start rides early mornings, but may look to go out later.

likewise.. usually morning runs to Bogcaygeon and back to TO by early afternoon.

Hey cool, maybe I can join in one day. Sunday are generally great unless there's a common day off during the week at some point. Saturdays are good from time to time. Have a great/ safe ride on Sunday.

Anyone looking to Ride Sunday? I Usually start rides early mornings, but may look to go out later.
My son is going to Cuba this Friday and unfortunately i have to watch his DOG!!! So no ride for me for a week!!!! Damn...

I could be up for a later ride. I won't be available until 3 at the earliest though.

most likely going to leave around 10:30 - 11:00am - lol. I guess that's "late" for me ;-) Usually like to get out early to beat the traffic and get to the better roads. Usually come back mid afternoon.

most likely going to leave around 10:30 - 11:00am - lol. I guess that's "late" for me ;-) Usually like to get out early to beat the traffic and get to the better roads. Usually come back mid afternoon.
Me too, usually. I like to be on the road by 7, usually home around noon-2

I was looking to do a group ride this weekend if you guys got room for +1 :D

Its just me for now :p. Most welcome to Join me. Will keep an eye on this thread during the week.

BTW - Noticed the thread is titled "2015.." lol

Last edited:
I was looking to do a group ride this weekend if you guys got room for +1 :D

Sorry mate, had a last minute thing come up for tomorrow afternoon so won't be doing much of a ride. I'm just going to go out for about 1hr or 2 in the morning. Need to be home for 11am

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Saturday morning looking good for a ride..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom