Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

Kiwi I did this today

Lakeshore is no good, way to much sand.

2c9577913a80b3b0bcdaec5b0da8a441.jpg

What app is that?

I am heading out tomorrow Wednesday April 20, I might do the bobcaygeon run again. Or I might go around rice lake , do a pit stop in Bewdley for some wings

Let me know if anyone is in?
Responsible riding no hooligan ****.

lol.. I have no doubt with sempre1's skillz ;-) If I remember rightly :)
You're correct..and the older i get the better i get just like a Vintage wine!lol

Last edited:
Might go for a ride on Saturday afternoon to get the cobwebs out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I am riding out today from Oshawa at about 11 am if anyone wants to join.. Will n back about 4 pm

nice day for it! Hope it was enjoyable. I hope to map out a few new routes this summer to mix things up.

Can't wait to get a bike and join you all! Though with insurance rates I may be starting on a cruiser and not the fancy Standards that I like.

Can't wait to get a bike and join you all! Though with insurance rates I may be starting on a cruiser and not the fancy Standards that I like.

Hey it does not matter what you ride, just get out there and ride. Every day you are not is a day you will regret wasting once you do start riding

I maybe heading out tomorrow again, if anyone is off work Friday let me know

wow you're getting so lucky with days off and the weather. My days off (Sat/Sun) are always crap. need to take a day off midweek

wow you're getting so lucky with days off and the weather. My days off (Sat/Sun) are always crap. need to take a day off midweek

What can I say. Every dog gets thrown a nome sometimes I just got back in was a great day

Went out Saturday morning. 300 kms. Good way to get back to it. Was chilly near the lake though

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone riding tonight? Or this week? I am on holidays and looking to meet some riders in the area. (North whitby)

Back
Top Bottom