Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

cbcanada

Banned
0e930b25c26397789795ed27c0e45f34.jpg

Last edited:
The official 2015 thread for those that want to ride in a civil manner :)

Rode with a couple of local guys last year and look forward to more this year

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I am heading out today around 11 am for a ride... If anyone is around

You should have an official meeting place and time set every week if this is an official meeting group. I remember years ago back in 2009 we used to meet up at stg peppers in Ajax for wing night. I think that group disband a while ago though.

You should have an official meeting place and time set every week if this is an official meeting group. I remember years ago back in 2009 we used to meet up at stg peppers in Ajax for wing night. I think that group disband a while ago though.
I second this motion and would love to see a Durham Weekly Meet up!

What about Oshawa Lakefront? I like being a lot dweller down there when it doesn't smell like rotting fish / open sewage.

Seriously, there are so many areas to meet up that we could make a weekly meet up :)

I second this motion and would love to see a Durham Weekly Meet up!

What about Oshawa Lakefront? I like being a lot dweller down there when it doesn't smell like rotting fish / open sewage.

Seriously, there are so many areas to meet up that we could make a weekly meet up :)

I would suggest not oshawa, especially near the lake where it smells like rotting fish lol. I used to live in oshawa for many years by the lake dealing with that smell lol.
Why don't we meet at the Royal Oak in whitby, I know the cruiser guys meet there weekly.

I would like to see a group meet happen.

There are two Royal Oak locations in Whitby:

http://royaloakpubs.com/whitby-pub-locations/

I live close to the north location and can't say that I've seen lots of bikes there, so it more likely is the south location.

The North location parking lot is all ripped up right now due to more buildings going up but the area outside the old Target store would be empty.

You can meet at my house. I just need you to help me with a couple things.

Kidding.

Why not just meet at Legends Centre? big parking lot, nearly out of the city already.

Probably can't make it anyway. Because I have stuff to do at the house...

You can meet at my house. I just need you to help me with a couple things.

Kidding.

Why not just meet at Legends Centre? big parking lot, nearly out of the city already.

Probably can't make it anyway. Because I have stuff to do at the house...

Dude how far behind are on that stuff??
Will it be finished by baby time??

The official 2015 thread for those that want to ride in a civil manner :)

Rode with a couple of local guys last year and look forward to more this year

Hey, hows things. I might be out this Saturday. leave around noon) Similar route to the one we did last year...

I am ways working Saturdays.....

Yeah, I usually Ride Sundays, and never start at high noon ;-) Too many sheriffs in town :p
I just have an opportunity to get out and shake the cobwebs off so going to take it.

Yeah, I usually Ride Sundays, and never start at high noon ;-) Too many sheriffs in town :p
I just have an opportunity to get out and shake the cobwebs off so going to take it.

Do it! I Might bundle up with the heated vest and ride into work ;) makes me wish I installed my grip warmers

Do you have heated vest?

I took the bike to work today with no heat vest. Froze my ass.. Hopefully the ride home will be warmer than this morning

Back
Top Bottom