Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

Might go out for a morning ride.. usually do a nice 3.5hr loop east->nth->west...

edit: Dammit.. just checked the weather.. supposed to rain tomorrow :-(

Last edited:
acccd8f032f136cdffd26fdddcf58b3c.jpg

Port ?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I'm going to be back riding soon, will post here.. probaby next week though..

Sunday morning ride. 3-4hr loop East . Depending on Time.. but thinking Port hope then up to Bobcaygen and through Port Perry.

Sunday morning ride. 3-4hr loop East . Depending on Time.. but thinking Port hope then up to Bobcaygen and through Port Perry.

I am probably good for this. I just have to double check when I get home.. What time is lift off?

I finally got my m2, now I'm waiting my 1000km inspection and I'll be able to ride alone with you all my Durham brothers and sisters...

I'm usually hanging around Royal Oak north.
I live in the area...down for an organized ride anytime .. Sunday are usually pretty good.

I'm usually hanging around Royal Oak north.
I live in the area...down for an organized ride anytime .. Sunday are usually pretty good.

Sorry, didnt post on here - left early Sunday am for a ride up to Buckhorn and back. Great day out. Nice to get out early.

Might give able to pop out for a couple hrs today..

I need more than a half hours notice.. Why don't we schedule something > Next *weekend* I am away tho.

Last edited:
Met up with JROC and CBCanada on the weekend. Had a Great ride (4XX kms) up to Buckhorn, the 507, (503 was busy with cottage traffic) and back . Thanks guys, hope you enjoyed it.

Met up with JROC and CBCanada on the weekend. Had a Great ride (4XX kms) up to Buckhorn, the 507, (503 was busy with cottage traffic) and back . Thanks guys, hope you enjoyed it.

YAhhh man.. was nice to see some more red rockets out !! Thanks for leading kiwi.
Nice curves and twistys.

Back
Top Bottom