Fast Company Motorcycles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fast Company Motorcycles

gixxer_fan

Went by the new retail location which just opened a few weeks ago for Fast Company Motorcycles in Breslau (just outside Kitchener) run by Scott Miller. For those who dont know he has years of experience in the superbike race scene and even ran his own factory team here in Canada

I went in to get new for seals for my track bike. Great shop that is meticulously clean - white floors, well organized benches and very clean parts being worked on

Scott took the time to give me a full tour of the shop, work bench area, brand new dynojet dyno, Ohlins vacuum pressure suspension system. He also took the time to explain some of the machines for custom head work and port and polishing

He was considering retirement however was convinced to keep shareing his knowledge so has decided to expand into more of a retail environment

He is also the authorized Canadian distributor for K-Tech Suspension

M-F 9-6
Sat 10-4

Sent from my Galaxy phone

Last edited:
I am not aware of a website yet

Does Fast Company Motorcycles have a website? If so, can you please post the link?

Based on his email address on his card, no website on his card, and google search im going to go with no - and this is not sound like a dick.

He does not have a website, even email is a bit hit an miss. It's best just to call him or leave a message, he does things a bit more old school. I had him put a cartridge kit in a 1000RR this year and rebuild a race-tech rear shock. Fast Co. is both a K-tech and Ohlins dealer, although talking to Scott he seems to prefer K-Tech. The wealth of knowledge is vast. Traditionally he only worked with race teams, but as others have said getting out of retirement, I think Scott is looking to offer a wider array of services to the general public instead of race teams only. The dyno is brand new, I'm sure the tuning will be top notch. I know he has access to a good amount of parts as well. Waiting until the first track day to see how the new forks and rebuilt shock work out.

"wealth of Knowledge",,, bit of an understatement! More rules have been made because of Scott's knowledge then any other person in Canada. He is one of the most respected names in this sport,,North America wide,,not just Canada. Absolutely a fantastic guy! Listen and you will learn!

Back
Top Bottom