Volvo Life Paint | GTAMotorcycle.com

Volvo Life Paint

robmack

Neat idea for cyclists. This should / could be adapted to motorcyclists.

[video=youtube;CfWzeGlaFvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfWzeGlaFvI[/video]

I would totally rock that

Is this available in North America??

If not I'll have to find a retailer there and have my sister bring it back.

I would totally rock that

Damn straight you will! You want to share the road with me? You damn well better spray your ***** down with paint before you go anywhere. Check my blind-spot? Actually pay attention to the road while I drive? WHAT! Hellz no. Ain't nobody got time for that! lol.

Just another item that band-aids a symptom, and doesn't resolve the root problem - ESPECIALLY in North America! At least over in Europe cycling is far more the norm in urban centers, so driver's are generally more alert to cyclists giving this paint a little more credibility.

Last edited:
wow i can see someone playing a joke on someone else. spray someone else's car with this without their knowledge.

wow i can see someone playing a joke on someone else. spray someone else's car with this without their knowledge.

oh man we think alike... exactly what I want it for. The possibilities are endless...

I'd draw penis' on everyone's car with it lmfao

Not exactly the same. The Rustoleum product is a semi-transparent clear finish, meaning the reflective particles are embedded in a solid lacquer base upon drying. Lifepaint appears not to have a base coat so it can be applied to many different surfaces, like fabrics, without changing the properties of that surface; that would not be possible with the Rustoleum paint.

Back
Top Bottom