Jacket recommendation for a fat guy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jacket recommendation for a fat guy

BradW

I've been wearing a PowerTrip Power Shift jacket for a while now, but I've managed to lose a bunch of weight, and it's too big now. I want to get a new textile jacket, but I can't find anything that fits... It looks like Royal isn't selling PowerTrip any more, and I seem to be just outside of the range of a lot of the popular brands...

Looking for suggestions on brands/models and where to buy. Ideally I'd like to try on things before I buy, so I'm pretty much willing to go anywhere in the GTA to find something.

Cheers!

GP Bikes in Whitby has a pretty decent selection, not to mention, they can order in some Tall Sizes for us larger folks. Depends on the model. Could always get something made to measure.

Worst case, if you know your measurements, hit up the various sites in the States, they have some big boys buying gear there.

I've been wearing a PowerTrip Power Shift jacket for a while now, but I've managed to lose a bunch of weight, and it's too big now. I want to get a new textile jacket, but I can't find anything that fits... It looks like Royal isn't selling PowerTrip any more, and I seem to be just outside of the range of a lot of the popular brands...

Looking for suggestions on brands/models and where to buy. Ideally I'd like to try on things before I buy, so I'm pretty much willing to go anywhere in the GTA to find something.

Cheers!

GP Bikes might be the ticket. I picked up a Joe Rocket Sonic 11 but it was leather in a 2XL from them. BTW, I weigh 290LBS and am 6ft tall.

SQD2LlZy731O8.gif

Cheers!

GP Bikes might be the ticket. I picked up a Joe Rocket Sonic 11 but it was leather in a 2XL from them. BTW, I weigh 290LBS and am 6ft tall.

SQD2LlZy731O8.gif

Cheers!

Jebus , and you want to get together for wings?? i could loose a finger if I'm slow....... i tease.....

ALPINESTARS has larger sizes

That'd go great with an armoured thong! :D

So what your saying, BradW, is that you have a jacket for sale?

Back
Top Bottom