Why are so many women raping boys? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why are so many women raping boys?

This is how society views sexual abuse on boys vs girls. Furthermore, remember Boko Haram kidnapping 200 girls and even Michelle Obama got involved. Every news outlet was taking about them for weeks. Did you know that very morning, Boko Haram also BURNED 40 BOYS ALIVE. Ihow many times did you hear that in the news?

[video=youtube;t3CgRH8RlJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CgRH8RlJs[/video]

Women raping boys, who would have thought.

Did you hear about the Mormon mom in Georgia who held a naked twister party for her 16-year-old daughter and the duaghter's friends, including the daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend who later ended up in mom's bed under dubious circumstances?

I think what may have been the straw breaking the camel's back was mom playing with sex toys in front of the guests. Fortunately for mom, the legal age of consent in Georgia is 16, so no charges. No charges, but also no kids any more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rcing-veteran-husband-returned-Iraq-PTSD.html

Hmmm, with the kids now out of the way.... ;-)
27A49E8200000578-3042247-image-a-30_1429212873434.jpg

Schwwwwwing!

27991B3500000578-3042247-Lehnardt_told_police_that_she_awoke_to_find_the_16_year_old_havi-a-19_1429207929377.jpg

You see this look (husband.. on the right) - Its the regretful look of DAMN I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS A SEX FREAK. :lmao:

27A3BA3100000578-3042247-image-a-20_1429208016722.jpg

This is how society views sexual abuse on boys vs girls. Furthermore, remember Boko Haram kidnapping 200 girls and even Michelle Obama got involved. Every news outlet was taking about them for weeks. Did you know that very morning, Boko Haram also BURNED 40 BOYS ALIVE. Ihow many times did you hear that in the news?

From your posts in most religion/politics threads, I'm 200% sure you're on NSA's list. lol

I knew about the girls as it was on TV for weeks, but did not hear about the boys at all. It's sad and shameful. Hope they kill boko haram and the jihadi wives.

[video=youtube;t3CgRH8RlJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CgRH8RlJs[/video]

You see this look (husband.. on the right) - Its the regretful look of DAMN I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS A SEX FREAK. :lmao:

27A3BA3100000578-3042247-image-a-20_1429208016722.jpg

It's the look of the husband's buddy on the left that is more interesting. It seems to be along the lines of "DAMN I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS A SEX FREAK! And she's single now! :)"

The whole family sounds messed up. The daughter rationalized her boyfriend's interest in her mother as follows - "The girl later told her mother that she felt guilty because his 10-inch penis was too big for her, so he had to have sex with her mom instead, according to a police report."

The whole family sounds messed up. The daughter rationalized her boyfriend's interest in her mother as follows - "The girl later told her mother that she felt guilty because his 10-inch penis was too big for her, so he had to have sex with her mom instead, according to a police report."

I've seen entire "films" where this is the central plot. Life imitating art? I think so.

Her mugshot looks better than her Facebook shot. lol

Doesn't matter how hot she may be...at some point she's too fncked up to be worth it....in the long run.

funny-pictures-auto-784930.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom