Why are so many women raping boys? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why are so many women raping boys?

I guess to some, its fine because its a boy and boys can never be abused/hurt. But make it a girl and the nation goes batshi*crazy!

Equal society means the same rules apply to both male and female and also transgenders. No preferential treatments in a real equal society. But we all know in Canada, when it comes to may things like custody, division of assets after divorce, alimony, domestic abuse and... men have next to no rights and women enjoy an almost guaranteed win. Im talking from stats on the Canadian government's website and how cases were ruled and in whose favor

Don't even get me started.....
It used to be the male had all the rights in a divorce, it has swung to the other extreme almost. It has never been fair....yet.

I'm totally understanding ashkan's point. Am I the only person offended by the commercials airing recently about male on female abuse/rape/harassment? Every single example in the commercial depicts that. When I try and do Violence in the Workplace, and Anti Harassment training at work, I have a hard enough time getting the message through that it happens both ways. This will only make it worse.
Rockerguy, from the male point of view, at 15, we all had that one teacher....but now that I have a son....no way ANYONE is touching him.

And to add to your point, look at all the commercials and tv shows. They all have what i call the Homer Simpson Syndrome. A stupid lazy child like man with a smart organized together woman who keeps the family together. Family guy, Futurama, King of Queens, Everybody loves Reymond and the list goes on forever... It's commonplace for t.v shows and commercials to portray the male as a helpless idiot and the female is portrayed as a strong figure. Everytime i watch an episode of something, i notice many examples of this.

I think if we are trying to empower women (and we should), it shouldnt come at the cost of beating boys and men down to the ground. It should be a muitual empowerment.

Don't even get me started.....
It used to be the male had all the rights in a divorce, it has swung to the other extreme almost. It has never been fair....yet.
I agree, men had it easy but the point of civilization is to correct our wrongs not take revenge and reverse the problem.

With that mentality, African Amercains should now own white slaves because they had it bad before, now its revenge time lol (not saying that your point, just illustrating why we should bring the pendelum back to centre)

Men and women are not the same. Deal with it

I get that and i agree. We are equal but not the exact same beings. But we live in a society that pretends otherwise and preaches absolute equality without giving boys any of it. Women have issues too like the wage gap. But the list of men's issues is much longer. 4 times the suicide rates for men being one of them.

I agree, men had it easy but the point of civilization is to correct our wrongs not take revenge and reverse the problem.

With that mentality, African Amercains should now own white slaves because they had it bad before, now its revenge time lol (not saying that your point, just illustrating why we should bring the pendelum back to centre)

I agree, we should strive for equilibrium, maybe not "equality"? The way family court rulings are, for the most part it does equal revenge it seems like blacks owning white slaves. Thought back in the Roman times, slaves were not of one colour.

I agree, we should strive for equilibrium, maybe not "equality"? The way family court rulings are, for the most part it does equal revenge it seems like blacks owning white slaves. Thought back in the Roman times, slaves were not of one colour.

Amen.

And to add to your point, look at all the commercials and tv shows. They all have what i call the Homer Simpson Syndrome. A stupid lazy child like man with a smart organized together woman who keeps the family together. Family guy, Futurama, King of Queens, Everybody loves Reymond and the list goes on forever... It's commonplace for t.v shows and commercials to portray the male as a helpless idiot and the female is portrayed as a strong figure. Everytime i watch an episode of something, i notice many examples of this.

I think if we are trying to empower women (and we should), it shouldnt come at the cost of beating boys and men down to the ground. It should be a muitual empowerment.

None of this should matter because we all know it's just entertainment and we can all tell fact from fiction. Of course I'm being facetious. According to some blowhards in another Romper Room thread, what we see in popular culture doesn't affect us. Of course it does. It just doesn't affect the blowhards because they're above it all:rolleyes:

None of this should matter because we all know it's just entertainment and we can all tell fact from fiction. Of course I'm being facetious. According to some blowhards in another Romper Room thread, what we see in popular culture doesn't affect us. Of course it does. It just doesn't affect the blowhards because they're above it all:rolleyes:

LOL well as long as theyre as oblivious to sarcasm as they are to the stereotypes and its effects, specially on young children, your comments should fly right above their top-hats without any effects ;)

Women have issues too like the wage gap.

I dont believe this, in my 30 years of life and 6-7 jobs it doesnt happen. You come to work and do the job you get the same paycheque, period.

I dont believe this, in my 30 years of life and 6-7 jobs it doesnt happen. You come to work and do the job you get the same paycheque, period.

You do womens work?

I hear you. I always felt the same way. What they mean is not most jobs (which is what counts since we are mostly not in CEO positions), they mean more like when youre the top of a company and positions like that. Which the wage gap is real but what percentage of society doe that affect? And the wage gap is not 75-80 cents to a dollar. Wall Street journal busted this myth and the wage gap is really 92 cents to a dollar.

That said, look at the long list of inequalities agaoinst men.

Feminism on the rise.

At the risk of getting off topic, here is one of the original feminists of the second wave who build the first sheltered for battered wives in England... here she is explaining today's feminism. Straight from the horse's mouth
[video=youtube;Kccm4KbQtrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kccm4KbQtrU[/video]

Yep, men get thrown in prison all the time because of it. Lose their kids etc... They hide in shame and secret never being able to tell their side because everyone sees the girl as the victim. Look at divorces. The wife gets the kids all the time even if she is a drug addict convict abuser and the guy has never done anything wrong in his life.

That's society folks. It's all big business.

At the risk of getting off topic, here is one of the original feminists of the second wave who build the first sheltered for battered wives in England... here she is explaining today's feminism. Straight from the horse's mouth
[video=youtube;Kccm4KbQtrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kccm4KbQtrU[/video]

I used to think the boys were enjoying the sex with an older woman. That may or may not be the case but it's irrelevant. It's still having sex with a minor and these women are usually in a position of authority, mostly married teachers. I'm glad the double standard is eroding and these women are being prosecuted. It's much more common than people assume, the women are getting caught more often now. A study needs to be made regarding the long-term effects of older women having sex with underage boys.

What I've learned from the original video.
1. Women want sex (really?)
2. Feminists screwed everything up (no $#!T)
3. Humans need sex (Maslow, 1943)
4. Women have a biological clock (hmmm....)

100 years ago just about everyone was married by the time they were 18. In probably 80% of the global population today, marriages contain at least one partner that is under 18.

If I find out that my son, when he's 15, is shagging a HOT teacher, I'm buying him a car, a cigar, and taking him to Vegas to celebrate. Also, a big box of condoms, I'm way too pretty to be a grandfather. If she's ugly, I'll smack him upside the head.

if wee wee goes hard, it ain't rape.

Say what you want, I'd have boned me a handful of teachers in school if they were down.

Did my TA at UofT when I was 20 and she was 24...now its like whatever but back then it was like yee haww mutha****a.

To me that's like a victimless crime. If that was me the only harm to me would be injuring my hands from high fiving all my buddies.

Well 10 is a bit young, but 15 & 18.I don't see a problem there. It's not like these kids are not f'ing around at that age already.

So, your 15 year old daughter being boned by a guy in his 40's is that cool too?
What if she's high five-ing her buddies at school about it - how about then?

Double standards indeed.

Having said all that, if I got the opp. to bone my hot teacher when I was 12, I'd be beating off to the event until it fell off.

Back
Top Bottom