Why are so many women raping boys? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why are so many women raping boys?

ashkan

Banned
Im just gonna leave this here for a different perspective on rape/sexual violence/abuse.

[video=youtube;r_ReU95hRvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ReU95hRvM[/video]

Now that looks like a productive way to spend half an hour

To me that's like a victimless crime. If that was me the only harm to me would be injuring my hands from high fiving all my buddies.

haha well i think jokes aside, if this happened to someone close to us and our little 10 yr old brother or son was being abused by an older woman, we wouldn't be making these jokes.

That said, this is not my video so im not gonna argue for/against it. I just thought its interesting because we hear the other side on the media day in/day out but this isde is massively under reported. Just watch CBC everyday and youll see what i mean.

haha well i think jokes aside, if this happened to someone close to us and our little 10 yr old brother or son was being abused by an older woman, we wouldn't be making these jokes.

That said, this is not my video so im not gonna argue for/against it. I just thought its interesting because we hear the other side on the media day in/day out but this isde is massively under reported. Just watch CBC everyday and youll see what i mean.
Well 10 is a bit young, but 15 & 18.I don't see a problem there. It's not like these kids are not f'ing around at that age already.

Well 10 is a bit young, but 15 & 18.I don't see a problem there. It's not like these kids are not f'ing around at that age already.

I agree but would you say the same thing if the victim (as they are called) was a 15-18 yr old girl and the perpetrator (again, as they refered to) was a male 10-20-30 years older than her (which is the age difference in many cases on both sides)?

Im just pointing out the double standards againt men. Thats all.

I agree but would you say the same thing if the victim (as they are called) was a 15-18 yr old girl and the perpetrator (again, as they refered to) was a male 10-20-30 years older than her (which is the age difference in many cases on both sides)?

Im just pointing out the double standards againt men. Thats all.
It's different dude.

Why? Video games.

Yeah teenage girls are never horny.

Oh wait. I think i just had a flashback from my teenage years.

Teenage girls are horny.

I think the girls in question are the school teachers themselves is most cases, though. :)

A bit of a double standard, but the male of this species is generally the more aggressive. So, more "vile"? I would think maybe most male on female is "assault" and female on male is more "consenting"....as it were.

Men/boys are disposable in our society, thats why nobody cares or makes a big deal about it... I blame femenists

It's different dude.

I have to respectfully disagree and say that is sexism. Why? Because we constanly preach that men and women are the same. Well if they are, then why is one different? In fact, if anything, we all know that girls reach maturity earlier than boys.

i have worked with a few men (younger men) who were sexually abused and as hard as it is for many of us (inclusind me initially) to believe that its not enjoyable and it can ber very traumatic, it really is and it leave an emotional scar.

If sexual abuse (specially in younger years) is wrong and a criminal act, then it should be the same for boys and girl, men and women. And if its not, then that should also apply ot both men and women. Having double standards is frowned upon in an equal society. Unless its in women's favour, then all of a sudden sexism and gender biased is good and dandy lol

Anyway, this comment is not directed at you. I was just sharing my personal opinion on this general topic.

A bit of a double standard, but the male of this species is generally the more aggressive. So, more "vile"? I would think maybe most male on female is "assault" and female on male is more "consenting"....as it were.

So if you were 10 years old, and some 60old teacher was forcing you to lick her nasty snatch after school its more consenting?

So if you were 10 years old, and some 60old teacher was forcing you to lick her nasty snatch after school its more consenting?

Well that didn't sit well with my stomach.

No, I'm talking about the ones mentioned in the vid....not all instances. I did state "most".

Stat rape is stat rape. Period.

My kids are in that age bracket and I'd be pretty p1ssed if they were taken advantage of. The flip side is that when I was a teen and a hot teacher paid extra attention, I'd be grinning like the Cheshire cat.

As for equality...there isn't any. Be it sex, race, religon....

I guess to some, its fine because its a boy and boys can never be abused/hurt. But make it a girl and the nation goes batshi*crazy!

Equal society means the same rules apply to both male and female and also transgenders. No preferential treatments in a real equal society. But we all know in Canada, when it comes to may things like custody, division of assets after divorce, alimony, domestic abuse and... men have next to no rights and women enjoy an almost guaranteed win. Im talking from stats on the Canadian government's website and how cases were ruled and in whose favor

I'm totally understanding ashkan's point. Am I the only person offended by the commercials airing recently about male on female abuse/rape/harassment? Every single example in the commercial depicts that. When I try and do Violence in the Workplace, and Anti Harassment training at work, I have a hard enough time getting the message through that it happens both ways. This will only make it worse.
Rockerguy, from the male point of view, at 15, we all had that one teacher....but now that I have a son....no way ANYONE is touching him.

Back
Top Bottom