parking near yonge and finch? | GTAMotorcycle.com

parking near yonge and finch?

gamer486

i work at the office buildings at yonge and hendon near finch and wanted to know of any good parking spots for bikes there. i saw from old posts that you can park on duplex between finch and hendon. or is there a better spot?

There are tons of street parking spots (free for bikes) in the area, and I don't recall many time restrictions either. What are you looking for exactly?

Why do I recall at least one forum member in that area having his bike stolen from there? I used to work right there and there is nothing that would make me leave my bike anywhere near that area.

What's wrong with Yonge & Finch?? Not a particularly bad area I don't think. Unless you're thinking of Jane & Finch. That's another place entirely!

Lived here for a few years. I do not know of any area nearby that doubles as a good place to park. I'm moving to a house 3 blocks from the corner for May 1st. I have two parking spots in my driveway and could hook you up.

What's wrong with Yonge & Finch?? Not a particularly bad area I don't think. Unless you're thinking of Jane & Finch. That's another place entirely!

The condo's at Yonge/Finch area are like a buffet for bike thieves.

Why do I recall at least one forum member in that area having his bike stolen from there? I used to work right there and there is nothing that would make me leave my bike anywhere near that area.

There were a couple taken at Yonge/York Mills a couple years ago during the day. Near the office building next to the TTC Subway Station.

Don't park on the street. The only place you can park safely is either your office or rent from someone who lives in a condo nearby, you can usually find these listings in the bulletin board in the lobby. But you have to find someone who is willing to rent to you because you are not a resident.

If you must park on the street, park on the street where 32 division is, right outside the police station.

One of my friends has his bike stolen seasonally from the condos at Y&F.. its absurd. I hope this time he puts it in a steel cage.

I had my bike stolen from that area and personally know 3 other people that had their bikes stolen from there, who also know many others. I would never park my bike anywhere near there especially if I'm living in a condo.

Don't park on the street. The only place you can park safely is either your office or rent from someone who lives in a condo nearby, you can usually find these listings in the bulletin board in the lobby. But you have to find someone who is willing to rent to you because you are not a resident.

If you must park on the street, park on the street where 32 division is, right outside the police station.

I know of one person who (iirc) had an R1 stolen off Duplex, just west of Yonge and Finch. But I'd personally still prefer to street park than park in a condo unless I could chain it up or something... I honestly think theft is more likely in a condo garage than on a major street, especially with all the cameras set up at businesses.

Getting your bike hit by someone with no parallel parking ability however...

i was hoping there would be a few people that park their bikes together around the building somewhere. I've seen one person park by the online trading academy last fall, but according to building security we aren't supposed to be parking bikes on the tiled sidewalk since its private property.

i was hoping there would be a few people that park their bikes together around the building somewhere. I've seen one person park by the online trading academy last fall, but according to building security we aren't supposed to be parking bikes on the tiled sidewalk since its private property.

Get a scooter. Park anywhere. No one cares.

Never seen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom