2008 Honda CBR 125 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

2008 Honda CBR 125 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the person i got it from said he stored it in his backyard in a shed, but i think he just left outside for about a month

Rust/water in the exhaust header. Run it and dry it out, liquid cooled so you shouldn't overheat it. Better still take it for a ride, weather is improving the next couple of days.

Last edited:
Heyy don't stress that's completely normal do a collent flush and oil change and go for a ride it should be good

Ok thanks guys. I want to get the bike safetied but my rear brake light doesn't work when i step on the rear brake, is that normal? However, it does turn on when i press the front brake.

Ok thanks guys. I want to get the bike safetied but my rear brake light doesn't work when i step on the rear brake, is that normal? However, it does turn on when i press the front brake.
Did you not check the bike over before you bought it?

Yes the motorcycle really has no problems and it runs great. I just want to make sure everything is in order for when I go to get it safetied

Keep an eye on fluid levels ...

When I let my work car idle for hours, it spews out water out the exhaust when I get going.. looks normal, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom