Why do people paint, sticker, or install dark windscreens on sports bikes? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why do people paint, sticker, or install dark windscreens on sports bikes?

Don`t you hate it when all the "Chicks" come out for you screaming. "So where is your tinted screen? Lol, double.

Not any more my friend! After never getting the attention that I rightfully deserve, I've upgraded to a tinted wind screen. Now all the bitty's see me rollin, in first gear and the RPS at 10k. Nothing like letting the Tim's people know their god has arrived.

Guess I am done now with the chicks after you installed a tinted windshield. None left for me.
If I make loud, really loud Vroom, vroom sounds will I be back in the picture? Think not. you have all the pretty ones taken.
Woe is me.

Not any more my friend! After never getting the attention that I rightfully deserve, I've upgraded to a tinted wind screen. Now all the bitty's see me rollin, in first gear and the RPS at 10k. Nothing like letting the Tim's people know their god has arrived.

the least you could do is share :lmao:

People change the color of their wind screens for aesthetics. If you spent more time riding, instead of on this forum you might go faster in corners. Instead, you continue improving upon your typed words per minute. Cubicle troll.

LOL.. Do we know each other? Are we dating? You know how fast I go around corners?
Feel better now?

LOL.. Do we know each other? Are we dating? You know how fast I go around corners?
Feel better now?

I feel like I know you now, after you PM'd me your life story. I will answer your questions though.

- No, we do not.

- No, I have lower standards. I prefer young bimbos, over middle aged men with phD's (See PM for the life story).

- Apparently you don't finish your corners (See PM about your 2001 Suzuki SV650 crash on the 403 ramp).

- I feel much better now, thank you for your concern.

Have a swell weekend with the wife and three little ones, kind sir.

P in PM means private.

haha this thread took a sharp turn today. I stick to my original statements/comments.
Maybe one new one; play nice gentlemen!

On my FJR1300 I find myself looking threw the windscreen a lot....best I stay with clear for night rides?
lol

On my FJR1300 I find myself looking threw the windscreen a lot....best I stay with clear for night rides?
lol

Why? If it's dark out, it's dark out.

"We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I took the fairy to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say. Now where were we, oh ya. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because if the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones."

That was a loooong time ago. Back when turkey, which in those days was known as a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings. cranberries, injun eyes, and yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called baseball."

That was a loooong time ago. Back when turkey, which in those days was known as a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings. cranberries, injun eyes, and yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called baseball."

Hillbillies still call it walking bird.

Are you going to forsake night riding?

[video=youtube;-ApJ5NsM6CI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ApJ5NsM6CI[/video]

Back
Top Bottom