Gear sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gear sale

fine2ne

Kinda thinking like the royal distributing tent sale. Which i think is around the end of apr? can anyone confirm? Also if anyone knows of any other sales of a similar type...clearout, last years old stuff, etc. I hate paying retail and need to replace a few things this year...

looking for gloves and probably a lighter textile jacket for summer.

I was debating the Royal Distributing Tent Sale, pretty sure when I looked online last night it said it was on now, but the dates for it said April 24-May 4. I'm also contemplating calling Riders Choice and Snow City to see if they have any spring sale going on. Royal Distributing sale is just no tax though. FYI.

I believe in the vendors page here, there are some good glove deals, Velocity has a clearance, with limited sizing and Bickles racing has some good gloves on sale as well. I don't have their gloves, but I understand both are great gloves...

If velocity had any short gloves left in my size, I would be picking them up

GP Usually has a good spring sale...

any idea of the dates...will check these out.

Hoping that velicity has gloves in my size, thanks for the tip....the bickle are nice but i hate gloves that have a gauntlet. prefer true shorty gloves. up to the wrist only.

GP Usually has a good spring sale...
good to know, i'll have to look into that..

I believe in the vendors page here, there are some good glove deals, Velocity has a clearance, with limited sizing and Bickles racing has some good gloves on sale as well. I don't have their gloves, but I understand both are great gloves...

If velocity had any short gloves left in my size, I would be picking them up
I don't have the Bickles gloves, but I do have a pair of the Velocity VR-Pro Heated Glove, and they're pretty great, the design is the same as the standard VR Pro except more insulation, and the heating element. Velocity is definitely clearing out and has some pretty good prices, but limited sizes.

Hi All... Anyone know of Gear sales happenng near the Welland, Pelham, St. Catherines area this weekend?

very limited places to find sales and not much selection at the places in Niagara anyways. Take the hr trip to Royal, GP or one of the other TO stores

He'll probably kill his savings in gas and time. Unless he's buying some hefty gear or spending a lot/ buying a lot. But it certainly is probably better than anything he'll get locally. If I were out there and not looking to travel I'd call Clare's or Dewildt ask and see what they say. I'll be calling Dewildt to deal with some service stuff I have going on there. If you don't call and update here I can certainly ask and see what they say about a spring sale.

He'll probably kill his savings in gas and time. Unless he's buying some hefty gear or spending a lot/ buying a lot. But it certainly is probably better than anything he'll get locally. If I were out there and not looking to travel I'd call Clare's or Dewildt ask and see what they say. I'll be calling Dewildt to deal with some service stuff I have going on there. If you don't call and update here I can certainly ask and see what they say about a spring sale.
When it warms up, ride to those places and it won't be a waste of time/gas. Everyone needs excuses to ride more.

Thanks guys...I'm travelling to the Niagara region for my kids basketball tournament this weekend so I thought I'd check to see if anything is out that way since I'm there. Otherwise, I'd wait to go to Royal which is much closer.

So I called Dewildt this afternoon, they said they are having a sale right now on gear, and have coupons available in store for gear they were pretty vague. Riders Choice will do 10% right now for cash or debit sales, and GP Bikes said they're having a sale starting next week or so, no details though- said to keep an eye online.

So I called Dewildt this afternoon, they said they are having a sale right now on gear, and have coupons available in store for gear they were pretty vague. Riders Choice will do 10% right now for cash or debit sales, and GP Bikes said they're having a sale starting next week or so, no details though- said to keep an eye online.

Riders Choice has done 10% discount on cash or debit for as long as I can remember.

Riders Choice has done 10% discount on cash or debit for as long as I can remember.
Ooh. Oops. So no current sale at riders choice then. I've never actually gone in. I just got my dainese from them at the show a couple years ago..

Back
Top Bottom