Floyd mayweather vs. Manny pacquiao | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Floyd mayweather vs. Manny pacquiao

This should have happened 5years ago, would have been much more entertaining.

I hope Manny wins but I think it will be a long shot. Mayweather just isn't a likeble guy. My real hope is that the fight is not the snoozefest that the press conference was. There will never be another Muhammad Ali but all sports sure could use some characters that throw the media training out the window and give us some true insight.

Floyd fights with his head, Manny fights with his heart. Hope Manny wins.

The black guy looks more menacing but the other looks like Charles Bronson lite, he's apt to do something crazy.

I don't really care who wins but if I had to decide I would like Manny only cuz Floyd is a woman beater. Just sayin'....Google it. You'll be in shock.

I don't really care who wins but if I had to decide I would like Manny only cuz Floyd is a woman beater. Just sayin'....Google it. You'll be in shock.

Maybe use Floyd as new spokesperson for Teslas new domestic battery idea?

Current odds on Mayweather are a massive bargain. Lots of square money on Pacquiao.

Current odds on Mayweather are a massive bargain. Lots of square money on Pacquiao.

I don't know what that means but have you considered spokesperson for April weather?

Boxing without gambling is not boxing at all. Open an account at pinnaclesports.com and dump all your loose change on Mayweather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Effin' A. After dozens of pop ups. Gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom