1978 Honda CB400T--Price Proportional to Hassle, parts bike | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

1978 Honda CB400T--Price Proportional to Hassle, parts bike

backmarkerducati

Site Supporter
I have a 1978 CB400T that I am going to scrap. The bike is more or less complete but it has been sitting outside for a few years. Last I checked the motor still turns over, rims look straight, gas tank is rusted... Does anyone need any parts before it goes to scrap? PM me and let me know. I will post up some pics in the next few days.

I bought the bike around six years ago, I was going to build a cafe racer but I just have/had too many projects on the go and I am cutting the number down--this one loses. I have no desire to continue to store it at home so it will be gone one way or another. I no longer have the ownership and at this point I do not think it can be easily registered but I am willing to let the entire thing go if someone just wants it for parts. If you want the entire bike let me know quick, since it is first come first served for parts.

Prices will be directly proportional to the amount of hassle... zero hassle = zero cost! Lots of hassle = thousands of dollars! Just hate to see parts go in the garbage if someone here needs them.

I may turn the motor into an end table...but that would then be another project...

I am not going to post it up on Kijiji because based on my pricing model the prices would just be too high, so consider this a GTAM special only!

NOTE: I have an offer in the works for the entire bike, I will update if it falls through

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom