Custom Metal Fabrication Repair Artist?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom Metal Fabrication Repair Artist??

eoszlak

I'm not sure if this should be here in general or in technical, so if need be do move this.

Long story short every so often I'm in search of an metal artist with a crazy level of skill to do metal work that I can't, and that welds practically perfect. In the moment I have a gas tank that is in great shape that the PO had mangled the gas lid on, it appears intact but doesn't seal properly. So the inside lip needs to be straightened and reshaped. This is very tricky as you can't see what your working on or see the results of it that much at all. Hence the need for a high skill level. The paint on the tank is 30 years old a bit sun faded, but perfect, decals and all. No dents- so I'd like to avoid replacing the cap and painting the tank at all. Anyone know of anyone in any way? Or have used someone that was amazing?

Very Good Wingboy. Thank You.
Definitely further than I'd like to go or ship them considering I ordered this tank and had it shipped to me from the states, so I've already blown $$ on it like that. But if no one else chimes in and suggests anything he could be the best and only option. Looks like he does awesome work.
Thanks again.
Anyone commute to London or Alisa Craig by any chance? LOL

Back
Top Bottom