Hello From Richmond Hill :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello From Richmond Hill :)

Jayshun

Sup guys,

My real name is Jason. I have been reading the forums for awhile now and I am proud of the community we have. Going to try and join in on some conversations soon lol. I actually started riding last summer, picked up a Honda CB500FA. Riding has been a life long dream for me, and I love it. I am usually around Richmond Hill and Markham, some odd occasions I will travel far (just to ride). I am easily noticeable with my High Viz Yellow Arai Helmet, feel free to say hi. See you all out on the road, ride safe.

Welcome

I'm not sure if I should welcome you, or you me. You've been here a year longer than I have! Lol!
Welcome!

Thanks for greetings guys. Definitely, will PM if I am up for a ride. See you guys on the roads. Hopefully, I can start seeing some familiar roads in the "I see you" thread haha.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

+1

Cheers. welcome. I am in the area as well. There is also a "Richmond Hill area" thread. find it, you'll see some other riders in the area and they set up rides etc.

Sup guys,

My real name is Jason. I have been reading the forums for awhile now and I am proud of the community we have. Going to try and join in on some conversations soon lol. I actually started riding last summer, picked up a Honda CB500FA. Riding has been a life long dream for me, and I love it. I am usually around Richmond Hill and Markham, some odd occasions I will travel far (just to ride). I am easily noticeable with my High Viz Yellow Arai Helmet, feel free to say hi. See you all out on the road, ride safe.

Welcome. You should try some roads outside the City. Ie. Head east , out to Durham/Port Perry, Scugog. Its great there. Check the links in the "Rides" subforums and you can find some nice routes. cheers.

I actually like to ride up North and go around Lake Simcoe. Hoping to go try some other routes that I have been thinking about. The CB500 is a great starter bike, hoped on and learned with out any problems, it was very forgiving. Haven't had any issues, I do plan on changing to a supersport in the future (Been checking on the CBR600RR and zx6r). Most likely after I turn 25 though (Insurance is already killing me). See you guys on the road. Will be taking out my bike saturday, checked the weather, did not look to promising until after Friday. Ride Safe

Jason, are you around Bayview Hill? I think I might have seen you riding on Leslie...High Viz Yellow Arai helmet.

Jason, are you around Bayview Hill? I think I might have seen you riding on Leslie...High Viz Yellow Arai helmet.

Oh snap, sorry for the late reply, haha. I was around Leslie last week. Should have been heading North on Leslie toward Elgin Mills, I was rushing around all week that week.

Thinking back, might have been the day I was trying to get home to change to my car and go to the airport. Glad my Helmet was easily noticeable

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom