Stolen during track day | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen during track day

Not really theft but had a guy at a track day who crashed and since I had spare parts for his bike he asked if he could buy the spares from me.

We fixed on a price but since he didn't have tools I installed them all for him. Afterwards he felt a need to tell me I wanted too much for the parts and proceeded to try and negotiate a better price.

A good deed never goes unpunished. Dave, I too have been burned by this a number of times. This is the reason I'm slowly becoming a bit of an a-hole withy my tools and spares, I only make exceptions for friends.

Oh, and to stay on topic....Honda or Yamaha inverters and pit bikes are the only things I've seen get stolen, and very rarely I might add, 9/10 times while everyone's at the rider's meetings right at around 08:15.

Last edited:
Only heard of two items being stolen, both on race weekends. One was Simon's Yamaha generator at TMP and the other was a Honda generator stolen form Brent's pit area at Mosport a few years ago.

Only heard of two items being stolen, both on race weekends. One was Simon's Yamaha generator at TMP and the other was a Honda generator stolen form Brent's pit area at Mosport a few years ago.
I remember when Simons happened...it was one of those times the drag racing dirt balls were there too of course

There were some gennys stolen during grandbends "all bike weekend" but the Harley fags were there that weekend.
Any other race weekend no problems at all

This used to be my signature, but Paulo didn't like it.

There were some gennys stolen during grandbends "all bike weekend" but the Harley fags were there that weekend.
Any other race weekend no problems at all

**** really? I didn't hear about that...when one got stolen from TMP is was when the car drags were also going on..

Nobody will steal my champion!

I chain it to my trailer anyway :)

At night the only thing left out is my canopy. I roll the bikes and all the gear back into the trailer for the night. I'm not worried about somone stealing them but I like waking up next to them in the morning.

A good deed never goes unpunished. Dave, I too have been burned by this a number of times. This is the reason I'm slowly becoming a bit of an a-hole withy my tools and spares, I only make exceptions for friends.

Oh, and to stay on topic....Honda or Yamaha inverters and pit bikes are the only things I've seen get stolen, and very rarely I might add, 9/10 times while everyone's at the rider's meetings right at around 08:15.

LOL. Well I hope that I remain among the "friends" camp for help with brakes, shifters and bent triples. (and for pecan pie).

Won't see you around CSBK this year but if you are free Shannonville weekends....paid position....

I lent a guy my backup rearset after his crash and he crashed again and thought he didn't have to pay for a broken part... People are ****** lol

LOL. Well I hope that I remain among the "friends" camp for help with brakes, shifters and bent triples. (and for pecan pie).

Won't see you around CSBK this year but if you are free Shannonville weekends....paid position....

No worries Dave, always a pleasure to lend a helping hand, besides, you've returned the favors in spades.

Only thing I've had stolen at a track day is my innocence...
Thinking I'm a half decent rider, and being quickly schooled otherwise.... ;-)

LOL... lucky for you that is something that can grow back and you get to experience being schooled again and again. :p

having gone down on coolant and breaking my wrist which still isn't 100% yet 7 months later I know just how horrible that **** can be. If I saw a guy do that I'd smack him then make him clean it up.
Don't tell me you missed the whole thread from last year? It was pretty epic.

Back
Top Bottom