2015 Demo Days | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Demo Days

Anyone know if aprilia or moto guzzi do demo days??
I haven't been able to find anything. I took a look on there site, and found a couple dealers here in Ontario- havent picked up the phone or reached out at all.

How was the demo?
Fantastic, The only comparable rides I've had/been on were had on my 98 R1- or my buddies 05 R6 or so- and relatively- the Ducati's were out of this world. I can't say anything specifically except that if i didn't know better I'd think that everything was electric except the engine- they were the smoothest all around fastest bikes I've ever ridden. I had an amazing time. Will definitely do it again next year. I'm looking forward to BMW in the upcoming weeks.

Anybody do the canam demos?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did. Had a pretty good time too. I rode the RSS.
Pictures to follow of the Can- Am and Ducati Demo days.

Any word on the Triumph demos?

Can't seem to find anything.
I haven't been able to find anything either. I took a quick look.

I haven't been able to find anything. I took a look on there site, and found a couple dealers here in Ontario- havent picked up the phone or reached out at all.

Fantastic, The only comparable rides I've had/been on were had on my 98 R1- or my buddies 05 R6 or so- and relatively- the Ducati's were out of this world. I can't say anything specifically except that if i didn't know better I'd think that everything was electric except the engine- they were the smoothest all around fastest bikes I've ever ridden. I had an amazing time. Will definitely do it again next year. I'm looking forward to BMW in the upcoming weeks.

I did. Had a pretty good time too. I rode the RSS.
Pictures to follow of the Can- Am and Ducati Demo days.

I haven't been able to find anything either. I took a quick look.
How was the route for the ducati demo?

How was the route for the ducati demo?
Also pretty great. Just under an hour. I know we went up to Kleinburg, might have taken 27 up and Islington back down, but I'm not 100%. Did some nice twisties up north. Not a lot but a nice bit. I can check out the route specifics from buddy who was riding with me on my second ride and ran a gps tracking on his phone. I'll look into it.

20150517_140612.jpg

20150517_115049.jpg

IMG_20150516_131303.jpg

IMG_20150516_131342.jpg

Good times! Thank You to BRP, BPS, Snowcity, Maranello Moto Sport and best for last; Ducati!

Apparently BMW Toronto rescheduled because of the road closures this weekend- at least that's what they said when I called them and spoke to them Thursday. The Sales Rep I spoke to; Roger, also basically told me they only wanted people riding who are looking to buy after the Demo Ride.

they have apparently recheduled to June 21st.
I called a sales rep at BMW toronto to RSVP. he didnt mention that its limited to immediate buyers (I am not)... although he did say that he would email me details...that I have not yet received... lol.

Bmw Toronto seems like the worst place to test the bike.... Try budds or endras.... At least you will get to open the bike up a bit

Did the Endras demo today. Probably a 2 hour ride including some 401. Yes we got lunch and yes I paid the 20 or 25 bucks to go. Got the bike I wanted and I could finally decide if I wanted to spend the 30 G's on it. The event was well run and well attended also.

Did the Endras demo today. Probably a 2 hour ride including some 401. Yes we got lunch and yes I paid the 20 or 25 bucks to go. Got the bike I wanted and I could finally decide if I wanted to spend the 30 G's on it. The event was well run and well attended also.
2 hours?

Hi, I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, can you do a demo ride with your M1? I'm looking at hully gully's honda demo day. Looking at the 500 and the 300 in all versions.

Thanks ViperZ and regder! Think I'll check out the Yamaha demo ride this sat. I want to try the FZ-07.

Yes , it was almost a 2 hour demo. Had so much fun I considered going to pay again! Kind of funny watching guys shaking their throttle hand to get the cramps out on a demo ride.

Yes , it was almost a 2 hour demo. Had so much fun I considered going to pay again! Kind of funny watching guys shaking their throttle hand to get the cramps out on a demo ride.

Shocking difference from Budds demo ride...

Wow that sounds pretty great, I wish. BMW Toronto and Ottawa are the only ones left, and BMW Toronto's customer service is pretty bad. My interest in their bikes has pretty well plummeted on account of that sales reps attitude- Even the rep I emailed to RSVP never emailed me back. Ducati and Harley have my interest captured. BMW -1 for sure.

Just a reminder to people to wear proper gear.

If you wear running shoes you can be turned away the demo day for not having proper gear for liability issues.

Bring extra gear or call ahead to see what is acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom