2015 Demo Days | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Demo Days

ViperZ

Site Supporter
Figured I would setup an online calendar to easily reference all of the Demo days. I've entered the ones already posted

https://www.localendar.com/public/regder

Last edited:
Great idea, regder. I'll follow your calendar now :) Haven't had a bike for less than a week, can't wait for demos.

I think the place to test ride BMWs is usually the Superbike event at Mosport

The Kawasaki demo in Barrie was very quiet last year. I showed up late in the day and there was only 3 of us trying out anything in the fleet. I was the only one who tried the ZX-14 all day. That's a real shame, it's such an incredible machine.

I think the place to test ride BMWs is usually the Superbike event at Mosport

yes, thats the big demo day, but some of the dealerships do their own personal demos days by getting bikes from BMW Canada. Usually a week day though with $20 donations going to charity. ie. Downtown BMW

Last edited:
Looking forward to these demo days :).
Thanks for creating the thread.

The Kawasaki demo in Barrie was very quiet last year. I showed up late in the day and there was only 3 of us trying out anything in the fleet. I was the only one who tried the ZX-14 all day. That's a real shame, it's such an incredible machine.

I did a demo with a guy beside me on a ZX-14, he asked me at a light how to disable all aids (I had no idea). a few blocks alter he figured it out, cracked the throttle on green and almost fired off into a forest with wheelspin. Kawa guys not impressed.

I think most of them requires M to test supersport?

Although I cannot find any info on the Honda site, Larry's Small Engines in Orangeville has a FB posting that they will be hosting the Honda Come Ride With Us event on May 24th. They advise that rides will happen between 10 am and 4 pm and are on a first come first ride basis.

From their FB site here's a list of the Honda Motorcycles available to ride at the Honda Come Ride With Us:
GL1800 - SE
GL1800 - VALK
GL1800 - BAGGER
CTX1300
VFR800RR
CBR650R
CBR600RR
CBR500RR
CBR300RR - SE
500F
300F
NC750X
CBS500X
CTX700N

Do you need your full m for these? Or do you need to be a certain age or any requirements?

From memory any ss requires a full m

I rode the SS bikes with an M2 at a ton of demo rides. Honda guys let me take the 1000RR out on the 401 by myself in between demo rides a few years back. They can tell who can and who can't ride. It all comes down to judgment on their part. If you show up on an SS, with full gear and can really ride, your M1 or M2 won't stop them from letting you ride a SS.

I usually do a few demo days during the summer and it's a nice little social outing and you get to try new machines.

Back
Top Bottom