Ride -- The Motorcycle version of Forza Motorsport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride -- The Motorcycle version of Forza Motorsport

Boots

[video=youtube;rRFaVYMv98Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRFaVYMv98Q[/video]

Cool graphics, but it's basically a fantasy track version of MotoGP14, same Milestone developers in Italy.
MotoGP15 is out in June.

I don't really understand why car and bike games like this cost any money, they are advertising for products, and manufacturers pay to get into the game and limit crash damage.
You are essentially playing commercials.
Man oh man , this man says man a lot, man.

Tried out the demo on my PC. The menus are alright (was expecting the horrible, awful menus from the MotoGP series) and the game looks nice. Zero effort on the sounds, though. I wish Sony would bankroll a modern version of Tourist Trophy, I would probably buy a PS4 just to play it. I honestly did buy my Shoei X-11 Kagayama because I used it in TT and liked it so much (probably should be retired soon :/). TT had nearly perfect controls (except for the built-in wheelie control that you could not adjust or disable).

Manufacturers don't pay to get in the game, it's the other way around. Publishers have to license the likeness of the vehicles from the manufacturers, as they are selling a product that profits off that likeness (like a model kit). However, some *may* pay to have their mainstream/mediocre cars furnished in the game (The free DLC cars for Forza 4 come to mind). Some manufacturers used to be squeamish about seeing their cars realistically (more or less) disintegrated, that may be a thing of the past now.

Looks like a lot of fun, too bad there's no ps3 demo available..

There is a ps3 demo but you have to change your ps3 profile to a UK address. The game was released in Europe in March. NA release is sometime in May for the consoles. You can download the full game for PC though off steam. Like motogp game I dont expect to see any hardcopies of this game in store. Its gonna be a download release only.

Cool graphics, but it's basically a fantasy track version of MotoGP14, same Milestone developers in Italy.
MotoGP15 is out in June.

I don't really understand why car and bike games like this cost any money, they are advertising for products, and manufacturers pay to get into the game and limit crash damage.
You are essentially playing commercials.
Man oh man , this man says man a lot, man.

Oh, I didnt realise there was a MotoGP coming out. On XBOX One I hope ;-)

Meh...most of the fun of riding is being one with the bike, and there is no way to do that in a game (unless you actually have a simulator). Using a controller on a couch or in a chair just isn't even close to the same.

Oh, I didnt realise there was a MotoGP coming out. On XBOX One I hope ;-)

It's an annual franchise pretty much. They put more effort into it some years than others (I don't know that much about it, I've never owned a copy)

Put the demo in Steam. Super fun to play if you hold the "lean back" button for the entire race! My favourite thing to do on the track is wheelie out of corners (i.e. turn 6 at TMP) :D Runs good and at 2k res doesn't even spin up my graphic cards fan! Nice!!

Meh...most of the fun of riding is being one with the bike, and there is no way to do that in a game (unless you actually have a simulator). Using a controller on a couch or in a chair just isn't even close to the same.
Chill out man, it's just a *game*, Like forza, and GTA

It's an annual franchise pretty much. They put more effort into it some years than others (I don't know that much about it, I've never owned a copy)
Last one I played was Motogo07 on the Xbox 360. I thought they stopped after that

Last one I played was Motogo07 on the Xbox 360. I thought they stopped after that

That was THQ, then Namco did it for a few years, now it's Milestone, an Italian company, much different and better. The 13/14 version has a cool list of classic sports bikes.

The moto3 racing is as hairy as the real series.

Lol they make them every year, however the developer Milestone sucks ballz and never releases hardcopies to North America. Last one I saw on store shelves was motogp 9/10. Funny considering the US is one of the biggest markets for motorcycles along with having two race circuits that host.

Lol they make them every year, however the developer Milestone sucks ballz and never releases hardcopies to North America. Last one I saw on store shelves was motogp 9/10. Funny considering the US is one of the biggest markets for motorcycles along with having two race circuits that host.
Really? I have motogp 14 for ps3 and I bought it on a store shelf in December.
bf01e6d183484b96340402ffa22274bb.jpg

Really? I have motogp 14 for ps3 and I bought it on a store shelf in December.
bf01e6d183484b96340402ffa22274bb.jpg

Lol I have never seen it and upon its release date non of the videogame dealers said they would be able to get it and that was the consensus on forums too. I only saw PAL versions. Where did you find it? I just downloaded it off the ps network.

Lol I have never seen it and upon its release date non of the videogame dealers said they would be able to get it and that was the consensus on forums too. I only saw PAL versions. Where did you find it? I just downloaded it off the ps network.

pal? Any game runs hdmi, you can buy from anywhere in the world. The originally did not sell it here because motorcycle racing is all but dead in North America.

pal? Any game runs hdmi, you can buy from anywhere in the world. The originally did not sell it here because motorcycle racing is all but dead in North America.
If they had a HD game where you rode from HD boutique store to boutique store, stopped for coffee at timmies then got home in time for SOA it would sell like hotcakes here ;-) ,

Back
Top Bottom