My lucky day! ;) | GTAMotorcycle.com

My lucky day! ;)

Schneller

Site Supporter
Dear Beneficiary,

You have been selected to receive €950,000.00 EURO as charity donations / aid of the Qatar Foundation. Reply back for more information and claims.

Yours sincerely,
Engineer Saad Al Muhannadi.

Reply to:qatarfunds@163.com

Blended scotch and cheap cigars of course!

Nice I happen to be a rep from The Nigerian investment bank we are currently experiencing a new development trend and would be a perfect investment opportunity. PM me dear sir for details

Nice I happen to be a rep from The Nigerian investment bank we are currently experiencing a new development trend and would be a perfect investment opportunity. PM me dear sir for details

And today just keeps getting better! ;)

My day sucks. I just got a call from a guy with a heavy accent and he told me my computer was infecting the internet. He was very accommodating for a while as I turned on my computer and followed his instructions. He got rather annoyed after awhile because whatever he was doing didn't seem to help. Maybe he meant I should turn on the computer that is connected to the internet instead of my old doorstop one.

My day sucks. I just got a call from a guy with a heavy accent and he told me my computer was infecting the internet. He was very accommodating for a while as I turned on my computer and followed his instructions. He got rather annoyed after awhile because whatever he was doing didn't seem to help. Maybe he meant I should turn on the computer that is connected to the internet instead of my old doorstop one.

Too bad to be you. I got a call like that too, and Johnny from Windows fixed mine right up! Not sure what my credit card number and banking info have to do with it though. :)

6584850420f0c4d60f216b59deefe495.jpg

Actually what I do, and I've gotten about 8 of these calls, is ask if the caller is religious and if they believe in god. They say yes. Next I ask if they think god is okay with lying and stealing. They say no. Then I tell them that they are very bad men, and hang up.

Last edited:
Awesome

Back
Top Bottom