Yamaha FZ6R as beginner bike | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha FZ6R as beginner bike

no way! you are not talking about first year for motorcycle insurance as having m2 license less than 1 year right?

what I got is 5k from TD on a 2015 FZ6R, thats...more than half of the bike cost!

go with State Farm if you have your full G license.

Once you're 25 you will be paying 1400-1600 a year. They don't care if you have an m1, m2 or full m. They don't even care if you take the safety course or not.

I called 2 State Farm broker yesterday, both of them told me State Farm won't take me if I do not have 5 years from G1 to G.

I got a from Surnet give me 2100+ comprehensive , all others 4200+ and more.

Btw, Brokerlink in the GMA partner list said if I'm interesting a smaller bike, they can get a good number even I don't have G.

I called 2 State Farm broker yesterday, both of them told me State Farm won't take me if I do not have 5 years from G1 to G.

I got a from Surnet give me 2100+ comprehensive , all others 4200+ and more.

Btw, Brokerlink in the GMA partner list said if I'm interesting a smaller bike, they can get a good number even I don't have G.

Maybe its a good idea to start off with a 250-300cc motorcycle. it will be half the price. Also note, most motorcycle owners change bikes every year to 2 years. I personally buy a new bike every year. Too many good options not to.

Back
Top Bottom