Motorcycle into Guardrail @ W/B Gardiner & Jameson Ave | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle into Guardrail @ W/B Gardiner & Jameson Ave

RIP rider.

That whole area is such a cluster **** that it's like a minefield with potholes, changing lanes, bad pavement, etc....some holes are big enough to swallow half a car wheel so a bike stands no chance of making it through.

RIP rider.

That whole area is such a cluster **** that it's like a minefield with potholes, changing lanes, bad pavement, etc....some holes are big enough to swallow half a car wheel so a bike stands no chance of making it through.

Since last season I decided to avoid that stretch completely, I take lakeshore and then incorporate again after Jameson or Windermere. That stretch is shiet in both directions.

So sorry -- RIP to the rider.
Condolences to all family, friends and anyone that knew the rider personally and anyone who will miss him.

Too early...

Oh man... Be careful out there guys, the roads are still bad with dirt, ice in some spots and whatever else... Please use caution in riding and be safe!

RIP Rider!

Oh damn that sucks ...... be careful out there people ....... Rip rider.....

Tonights rain should hopefully be suffice for washing out most of the dirt.

Rip rider. I wish his family strength to over come such tough tough time.

RIP rider.

I've commuted home twice on my bike this past week on this stretch of the w/b gardiner (during the day).You have to be extra attentive about road surface and messed up dividing/merge lanes in some sections. There is fine debris from construction and storm drains in the middle of lanes (just past bathurst). Although many of us know there is a nice sweeping turn as you approach the dufferin underpass, this is not a time to 'test your abilities'! Oh, and the speed limit is reduced to 70km which nobody seems to follow. If you're leaving the city this way at night, consider taking the lakeshore. Yes there are more lights but the road is more predictable.

Rest in Peace rider.

Its exciting to begin a new season. Don't let the excitement make decisions for you. Be aware of all the dangers that are out there. Don't ride like its summer yet.

Back
Top Bottom