The Car Thread | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Car Thread

Rear wheel arch tells me fake... but could be the angle. Im 50/50. No split window? Something fishy.

To be fair, he is going south, leaving da 'bridge. Probably getting kicked out LOL

Not in our hood. That's the real deal. You lose your wop card if you get caught with a fake up here.
LOL. If you think that hunk of shyte is real, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

This is such a poor fake too. There's another red fake countach in brampton with the plates "seacat" Atleast that one looks right! Corvette engine though.

Most versions of the Countach are slower than my bike (both 0-100 and quarter mile) which is pretty hilarious.

Would still love to drive one.

Tbh, I really don't know much about cars (or care, for that matter). Just trying to stand up for my 'hood, yo! REPRESENT! Lol!

When i drove up to it i coulda sworn something was up with it too. The top where the window meets the roof looks a little too squarey. Then again my car is just as low as it was and it could be the angle of the pic.

The vents were a little rough looking too.

Didnt wanna call fake until someone else did though because i wouldnt know for sure. I also didnt get out of my car to check it i just drove past it slowly

Spotted this on islington and 7 near the beer store
bef129a3054ad8e00f7f4a01d89c52b2.jpg

Wish it had that wing though

Tbh, I really don't know much about cars (or care, for that matter). Just trying to stand up for my 'hood, yo! REPRESENT! Lol!

The real deal at La Paloma. 25th anniversary Countach. Lot's of visual cues. :)
1-2.jpg

Let me get this right... You came to da 'bridge....to my hood.....to La Paloma.....AND DIDN'T INVITE ME FOR ICE CREAM?!?!?

Let me get this right... You came to da 'bridge....to my hood.....to La Paloma.....AND DIDN'T INVITE ME FOR ICE CREAM?!?!?
Hahaha. next time I'll drop a line. It's been a while since I went to LA Paloma. I heard it's dooshe central now.

Hahaha. next time I'll drop a line. It's been a while since I went to LA Paloma. I heard it's dooshe central now.
Heard it got shut down after last week. Apparently someone got nudged by a car and i heard the usual burnouts and races were going on. I was told owner of the lot told them to **** off but that could be hearsay.

Now all the losers are going to go to the meet at canadian tire and ghostsracings event. Though ghostsracing does a good job at regulating the lot.

Most versions of the Countach are slower than my bike (both 0-100 and quarter mile) which is pretty hilarious.

Would still love to drive one.
They drive like ****. Not comfortable. Can't see a damn thing anywhere except straight ahead of you. That said I'd own one in a heartbeat lol

This color please

DSC_0139.jpg

Heard it got shut down after last week. Apparently someone got nudged by a car and i heard the usual burnouts and races were going on. I was told owner of the lot told them to **** off but that could be hearsay.

Now all the losers are going to go to the meet at canadian tire and ghostsracings event. Though ghostsracing does a good job at regulating the lot.

Woodbridge Cruisers are now doing an event at the WalMart on 27 on Wednesdays. Haven't been yet, so not sure what to expect. Maybe the Thursday night crew might move over there? Bonus: McDonalds "cruise in" special: McChicken combo $5 ?

Yet another fantastic video by Chris Harris

[video=youtube;hNnsSRIWqbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnsSRIWqbI[/video]

Skip to 13:00 and watch. I never expected what happened in this video. (sorry for click bait, but you really wouldn't expect it)

[video=youtube;4ue6fwt6J9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ue6fwt6J9A[/video]

Wow, talk about air time.

Back
Top Bottom